If you need cheering up

hedgehog.jpg

This kid rocks. Hes really going for it. He will never get a girlfriend and is he does it'll be because ..

a) she feels sorry for him
b) she has downes syndrome
c) she is a pervert
d) she is using him to get inside information on a possible bank job

Im glad Im not him. But if I was him I hope Id think the video was cool. Ignorance is bliss. Poor fucker.

this movie is horrid and pitiable.. i only watched it cos I need cheering up. but its shit. and i dont want to be cheered up anyway. leave me alone to die.

Apparently the star of the show is taking legal action against the people who nicked his video, or something, claiming mental distress and anguish.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3095385.stm

There's also a petition online somewhere to get him in as an extra on the third SW film. Almost thirty thousand signatures when I looked. Queer.

Light said:
Apparently the star of the show is taking legal action against the people who nicked his video, or something, claiming mental distress and anguish.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/technology/3095385.stm

There's also a petition online somewhere to get him in as an extra on the third SW film. Almost thirty thousand signatures when I looked. Queer.

Yeah, I've only just heard that today, that he had to leave his school and has had a breakdown. His mom is suing for something like 50 G

o_O

is it really NEWS for you? a retard in a -dunno where but i bet in a retard country- suing other retards?? put a fuckin monkey in star wars anyway, whats the deal? i never wanted to be in any fuckin star wars, sniffing chewbacca's dirty hair... its not funny. (sorry i have a headache.)

get rich?!!?! WHAT FOR????

Worn out places, worn out faces
Bright and early for their daily races
Going nowhere, going nowhere

OMG, a STICKFIGHTER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost as good as them raw Doggies.

Now I really laughed my head off, I love the parts especially when his impetus makes him swirl out of frame. :D

Dora said:
me wanna get rich too but it has nothing to do with money :) idealist like
Communists, nazis and extreme muslims are idealists (among many others) also. Capitalists are not. Now which is the best choice for common people? I mean things like freedom of speech and wealth.

Realism is the key. It's not how the things should be but it is how they are.

Har* said:
I mean things like freedom of speech and wealth.
Realism is the key. It's not how the things should be but it is how they are.

yeah. i prefer freedom of wealth and speech as well. for *everyone*. equal opportunities for everyone. imho, how it should be.
and that's no reality. that's not how it is, but if we want to, we can change that. realism is the key.