If You Want Peace.....Political Meaning?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh well, this was originally meant to be a thread about a song, and the meaning/message of said song...

But Joonas, please keep posting. Aah, some quality entertainment.

Lanterns said:
But Joonas, please keep posting. Aah, some quality entertainment.

I could arrange you some quality dick if you come over to Finland!! Not me because I have a girlfriend, but one or two of my pals!! So hook me up, ok? Cool!!

:heh: :heh: :heh: :heh:

you know, once i got into a fight and kicked this dude in the ground, like DiE!!, DIE! motherfucker DIE!!!!!! and then he died.. :erk: :cry: :yow:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I love how his posts have gone to blatant stupidity in an effort to hide his fucking retarded views in the past. lol

Nice try.

if it has a political meaning or not.... who's interested in this??? :bah:
but one is definitely sure: there is no peace without a preceded war! everywhere in our live it's the same bullshit!

the only thing in the world who needs no war to live in peace is metal!! :headbang:
important is that the new cobhc disk is great and not if there is any political meaning exactly as with the songs of system of a down!

and @Joonas:

i don't know what you wanna reach with this postings... except that everyone sees your hollow and that something terminated your brain!

you shouldn't do drugs, drugs are bad :dopey: !! should remember that.....

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Exercise world peace: KILL EVERYONE!!! neither has a political meaning..
It's 'establish'. How could you exercise the world peace after you have killed everyone?
you little faggot
------------------
I wouldn't ban you only because of your posts, but posting stupidity and doing it 15 times only in this thread is so fucking boring and annoying.

and now
Joonas Lehtonen said:
Please fuck your hamster and die!!!!