if you were able, would you suck your own genital organ?

That's a funny question actually.

I could say "Ewww, that's sick"

But on the OTHER hand, you could get head whenever and however you wanted.

Originally posted by Oyo
Lol, I can get some of it in *I can't believe I admitted that*
:lol:

Yeah, I used to be able to...I don't know if I can anymore as I haven't tried in 2+ years. I am probably not very flexible anymore. It hurts my neck, though. :(

Edit:

Originally posted by Oyo
EDIT: Let me clarify, I just wanted to see if I could, it's not like I do it all the time or get off on it.
Sure. :p

Edit2: I'd like to clarify that I used to be able to get some of it...not actually do it, though.

I have had this debate of if it is gay or not with some of my friends. I don't think I would though. Anyways, has anyone seen that SNL skit were that guy (Will Ferrell) takes yoga for three years just so he can give himself head. It's great ...

err, the actual sensation is really no more pleasurable than plain ol' wanking. the eroticism of a blowjob comes from the fact that its being given to you by a woman (or man, if you prefer).

so, i can, but it's just not that interesting...

Wow, didn't know so many people could acturally suck their own cock. I don't think I could reach it, cause of my lack of extreme flexibility, or my wanker size (not that it lacks any :D ). I think we've all seen that picture of a young kid sitting by his comp sucking his cock, and all admired his accomplishment. I salute all you cocksuckers, Cheers! :)

Haha I used to sub in an alternative band and the singer told me that she knew a guy who said he could suck his own dick but she didn't believe him. So she said that he just dropped his pants in front of her and went at it. :lol:

Naturally there must be websites tailored to this, surely someone is willing to go out on the prowl, no fakes!