If you were "asked" to go...

me and my cousin made a pact, if the draft is brought back, we're joining the marines together....ppppshhhhh....now that i think about it i would opt for the navy. but no, i would not join at bush's request.

What's the deal with Jenna and the old fucker both grabbing the backs of their heads? That's hilarious. And maybe it's just a bad angle, but it appears Jenna has been drinking too much, look at that gut. She's gonna get a FUPA or a BIF pretty soon--look out. I'd still poke her though.

Someone should tell that guy in the picture of Barbara that his hat is on crooked. I would take a pass on Barbara though. There's no way I could nail her without thinking of her grandma, as disgusting as that is.

they sure like a drink they keep getting caught underage in clubs.

whats the legal age for drinking in america??

18 across the board in australia.

hmmm well if puppet master vs demonic toys is out, i can't find it anywhere to buy........

yeah i got the dvd set too.......love 1 n 2, 4 n 5 are pretty cool too, 6 is so bad its funny...and 7 i havn't watched cos the puppets looks seriously crappy

that seems pretty harsh,18 seems a fair age as u are considered adult,i am proud to say that i didnt get drunk till 19 years of age and while sum people might say i missed out i would say right back what is the use of doing everything before u are legally allowed what fun is there left!!!

I know what you mean. I didnt start drinking till 18 and not long after that for my nat king cole. And its 16 for the old rumpy pumpy and 18 for beer swigging in the good old great britian

21 is a stupid-ass drinking age. Most young people are drinking long before that. (I know what you're thinking. "NO SHIT.") I didn't have a drink until I was 20. I doubt that surprises people that know me. It used to be 18 in a lot of states until the fucking Reagan administration, I THINK. They held back federal highway funds (which the taxpayers from the states had already forked over) so they could get their way on federal speed limits (stupid), drinking age (also stupid) and seatbelt laws (also incredibly stupid). This from the so-called party of limited government and "states' rights."
yell.gif
pukeface.gif

I waited on a Bush cousin. True story !! She came in to my summer job and sat in my section. I didn't card her and after a few stiff drinks, she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I know this story is hard to swallow, pun intended, but it's %100 legit.

AlexStomp said:
I waited on a Bush cousin. True story !! She came in to my summer job and sat in my section. I didn't card her and after a few stiff drinks, she tried to stick her tongue down my throat. I know this story is hard to swallow, pun intended, but it's %100 legit.

And you didn't let her? You're fucking nuts. Oh, wait. Cousin? Or daughter? I'm retarded. More Keystone Ice for me. And if anyone wants to reply saying Keystone Ice isn't good-- fuck you. Because it is.