Which DVD would be the "best" to get?

Phxthrax

Phoenician STOMP MONSTER!
Jul 15, 2002
In between
:Smokin: I have yet to acquire any of Thrax's vid's so I need a little advice. My question posed to you all is which DVD would be the "best" in terms of footage, sound, extras, all that schtuff. I'm looking for pre Bush era stuff....... I know, I know. Please forego the Belladonna SUX remarks. I grew up on the Belladonna era, that's my fav. Thank you for your input!

Killer A's or P.O.V., A's is on DVD but POV has some stuff on it that A's doesnt.

Oedivnikufesin was an awesome show but mine dissapered long ago

As Ragamuffin pointed out, they only have one DVD.

But as for the VHS:
You can find the all the VHS on eBay probably and vendors on amazon.com.
NFV is a great live video with Joey. The performance at the end of "Gung-ho" is quite amusing with the extended intro.
Live Noize is the video form of Live: The Island Years with "Got the Time" added (or rather, not taken out).
Attack of the Kill B's Video has the music videos of Belly of the Beast and Bring the Noise and also shows them recording Bring the Noise video. They're playing it for real. The sound's not great, but it's interesting to see at least once. Also has Paul Crook in his roadie days running around like a monkey terrorizing the dressing room.
P.O.V. is a collection of their music videos from 85 to 90. It has two live videos, Metal Thrashing Mad and I am the Law. It also has a video for I'm the Man that compiles hand-held cam quality stuff from four locations.

Return of the Killer A's DVD does have some Joey stuff. It has 6 live songs with him recorded in 91. There's no crowd noise at all so that is kind of boring. It also has their music videos from 93 to 98. Some funny footage of messing around too.