Iknow its off topic but.....

Grundig Avkom

Son of the Aesir
Apr 24, 2007
Louisiana
do any of you guys know of a band called Tyr.... they are pretty kickass.. only problem is that i cant really get any of their music.. it is hard as fuck to find some of their stuff...

thnk you man.... the only song i have been able to get a hold of is Wings of Time by them.... and when i heard i was like FUCK!!! GOTTA GET MORE!!!!

also i tried getting some of the fucktards at the local music store to order me one of their albums and the asshole said they cant order it... i asked the same thing about Sabbat and he said " sure but we can only order in one of their albums .... bleh faggot

Well...then.....:erk:

Go get one of those visa giftcards!

edit: I say this because they are accepted like credit cards, so you can pay for things online - hence, why if you are too young to have a card...you now have an alternative; you should be able to get them at any bank.

i am 18 until august 16th rolls around... not too young to have a credit card... but i guess i'll just go and get one of those visa gift cards

Yeah, I heard they're pretty good. I still haven't checked them out yet, but I think I ran into the same problem you did. I'm gonna check for some YouTube vids.