Iknow its off topic but.....

Blodørn
Do you really believe in his existence?

About Tyr - that's an awesome band, I have two albums, "Eric The Red" and "Ragnarok", "Eric The Red" I like better. Regin Smidur is my fav song, its melody reminds me of some ritual songs or stuff like that. Hail To The Hammer is te close second, originally it appeared on "How far to Asgaard" which seem to have never been sold in my country.
Once they performed in St Peterburg, I've seen them live.
stp7.jpg

There were also many other people claiming the same thing - I frankly, blame Paul.'

Fucking Zealot.

I just went to Tyr's Homepage and listened to two of their songs ... well ... it didn't really convince me to buy their album. I'm not saying that it's not good, but I guess it's just not what I'm looking for.

Do you know Rebellion? Their last two albums have a viking theme. You should really visit their site ( http://www.rebellion.st/ ), click on "Downloads" and listen to the teasers from "Miklagard" and "Sagas of Iceland". I love their sound, it's really powerfull. And the lyrics are also great! "Miklagard" for example tells the (historically acurate) voyage of a group of vikings to the east.
(You can download and read the story as pdf)

But you do believe that Jesus died for your sins? :lol:

nay.... i do not believe that a man name jesus christ died for my so called "sins" although i do not claim that he never existed.. i mean there ARE historical documents stating that there was in fact a man named jesus who claimed to be the son of " god " and i think its safe to say that maybe this guy was just off his fucking rocker... so to speak.... and the fact that i really dont give a shit

I don't really blame Jesus for the idiots who used his name and philosophies to craft a political tool. He was probably an alright guy, maybe he was even sent by his god, the people there seem to have been big on the whole prophet thing. I think Seraphim is on the right track, look to the ones who actually ended up creating and leading the Christian Church.
I know too much about it, lol. Knowledge is a weapon that it is never wise to be without. Or something along those lines, anyway. Yes, I have an opinion on just about fucking everything. :p