I'll pend YOUR fulfillment.

mosquitoe

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
:(

I really want the DVD, I'm tired of waiting when everyone else has it. Andreas from the end said they would have it in one to two weeks, a week ago. I guess that leaves another week at most. But the "Pending Fulfillment" next to my order has been crushing me. I'm sad. Share my pain.

I ordered it from amazon uk. I'm in Mexico, so Pal doesn't work here, but I actually own a dvd player that switches a tv set to pal by pressing a button!!! So I think that's solved. It's supposed to arrive from december 16-19 I can't wait I'll also buy the ntsc, since that dvd player belongs to my mom....

:headbang: I ordered it from amazon uk. I'm in Mexico, so Pal doesn't work here, but I actually own a dvd player that switches a tv set to pal by pressing a button!!! So I think that's solved. It's supposed to arrive from december 16-19 I can't wait I'll also buy the ntsc, since that dvd player belongs to my mom....

My guess is that they were planning on sending the "all region" European version, but since that turned out to be PAL, they've fucked themselves over by promising a DVD to the countless people who preordered, but would be unable to play it if they were to receive the PAL version.

So they're probably sitting with their thumbs up their asses thinking "omg."