Im 13 and love this stuff

thanks guys=) i enjoy listening to most of these bands... besides kreator just cant stand them

Neither do I, but give them one chance for something totally different: "Endorama" (one hell of an album).

Just a few thrash metal recommendations which haven't been mentioned yet:

Hexenhaus - "A Tribute To Insanity"
Anacrusis - "Suffering Hour", "Reason"
Mekong Delta - "Mekong Delta", "The Music Of Erich Zann"
Sacrilege - "Behind The Realms Of Madness" (in the veins of Détente's "Recognize No Authority"), "Within The Prophecy"
Voivod - "Killing Technology"

Hey guys im new to the fourms and I LOVE THRASH. :worship: while everyone is listening to there gay rap and "emo screamo" im listening to some kickass 80s thrash. My favorite band is slayer and death angel im just looking for a place where i can disscus this god send music and ive found it:headbang:

The old emo screamo are different from the new stuff. It's more hardcore(punk) influence. Not all rap is gay.

Check out one of Canada's greatest metal export's: Sword (and their album Metalized).

That ain't thrash baby. I think we should keep the other sub-genres push-up for later ;)

A pretty neat new thrash band Vicious Robbie got me into: Savage Messiah. I just got their debut album (2009) "Insurrection Rising", very neat indeed although I have some issues with the drumming sound. I guess PM 74 gave me the production virus :lol: