I'm a fucking father!

dude, clips would not be good without some epic EQing right now...

Congrats Ola, good luck with this... (don't worry, after the first 6 weeks, the lack of sleep gets easier... and its funny when they laugh at anything)

got a name yet??

Mobile%20Photo%205%20apr%202010%2007.15.43.jpg

Thanks all. You guys got it all wrong i'm not making him à guitarist. À drummer would be better so i have someone to jam with.
His name is Carl-Johan.

Well, I don't see any of the other dad's giving you this little piece of advice/warning, so I figure I will. Not to scare you, just to get you ready for what's to come. Those first few nights at home will probably be the longest nights of your life. That cute, QUIET baby you're holding right now at the hospital...you'll be wondering what happened to that baby when you bring him home, and who switched babies. :) Unless you're just really lucky and have a really calm baby...expect some pretty noisy, and possibly stressful first few nights. Google was our friend for those middle of the night cries when we didn't know what was wrong. :) But, it'll pass, and things will quiet down again. And with some quality father/son bonding time, you won't quite feel like returning the baby to the hospital in exchange for a quieter model. They become "keepers". :D

Well, I don't see any of the other dad's giving you this little piece of advice/warning, so I figure I will. Not to scare you, just to get you ready for what's to come. Those first few nights at home will probably be the longest nights of your life. That cute, QUIET baby you're holding right now at the hospital...you'll be wondering what happened to that baby when you bring him home, and who switched babies. :) Unless you're just really lucky and have a really calm baby...expect some pretty noisy, and possibly stressful first few nights. Google was our friend for those middle of the night cries when we didn't know what was wrong. :) But, it'll pass, and things will quiet down again. And with some quality father/son bonding time, you won't quite feel like returning the baby to the hospital in exchange for a quieter model. They become "keepers". :D

I didn't say anything because I didn't wanna ruin the experience :heh:
No, seriously. Grywolfs advice is sound. Don't freak out if the baby cries a lot or takes some time to get used to breastfeeding.
It'll come naturally as long as you, the parents, don't stress out too much.
You have a great time ahead of you!

i didnt say much along those lines cause Logan was an amazngly quiet kid... still is... and i gree Ola... drummer would be better... logan's already sat drumming along to stuff i liste to/mix