I'm a little tempted to become a US citizen just so I can vote for Bin Laden

Bush-Saddam-BinLaden.jpg

the "chick" on the bottom has some wierd boobies. my other concern is that there is a guy butt-humping another guy who is butt-humping a chick.

haha yeah. that moment was the pinnacle of my existence here at RC. it's all downhill from here. until i say something else that stupid, anyway.

dorian gray said:
my other concern is that there is a guy butt-humping another guy who is butt-humping a chick.
Did you know that the catcher in a gay-tryst has an orgasm as well? Yeah something about getting reamed up the ass that gets the prostate working over time. Physiologically speaking, it makes more sense for a man to get buttfucked than a woman.

I learned this from my born again christian girlfriend.

NADatar said:
Did you know that the catcher in a gay-tryst has an orgasm as well? Yeah something about getting reamed up the ass that gets the prostate working over time. Physiologically speaking, it makes more sense for a man to get buttfucked than a woman.

I learned this from my born again christian girlfriend.

It's common knowledge that the man's g-spot is in his backside. And the ability to ejaculate by just rubbing that g-spot is called "milking the prostate".

Yes, I learned this from the godly "Road Trip".

movie-roadtrip.jpg

Yeah I first learned about it from my science fiction teacher in high school, she was rad. Then a year or so later from the cunt mentioned earlier. Then several years after that I knew a dude who took it up the bum from his (very hot) girlfriend, and I went "HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH" for like 3 days.

the guy in cabin fever takes it like a man from his girlfriend (a topless cerina vincent)