im a retard. i want a mod.

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
I am bothered with this(ese) clone(s).

He or she try to do harm (seriously) at certain people sending PMs while pretending to be very serious. Can you easily see any difference between Somnium in tenebris or Somnium_in_tenebris?

So to be more straight forward. The clone sent a nasty PM to me girl. So she had a bit of bad feelings towards Sophia. While Sophia is one of me best mates. I dont want them having problems with eachother, obviously.

It was funny in the end, but it was misunderstood the first week (except the first day then.... 1st of april, fools day...) when you pulled the "joke". With almost 'desastrous' consequences. Bastard. Whoever you are. Try to think first.

you are right about this
clones should be reported and removed!

well their accounts will be blocked and their posts deleted so they wont bother to bother any further. not?

id do it. ill see danny this eve and ill rant about it. btw rafael was supposed to........

i dunno, really. if a board and its people can't behave properly without a mod, i'm not sure it/they will if there's one present. all he/she could probably do is ban ip adresses and user accounts, but that's all. and it doesn't hinder anyone with dynamic ip adresses and a strong will to further ruin that board. ah well, i guess it's worth a try maybe. but wouldn't it be easier to just behave and keep it normal, ffs? can't be that hard.

somnium_in_tenebris said:
she is dead sweet and that.and mate she's got perfect skin.Healthy looking,like a baby.She doesnt even need the slightest makeup.Lisan you outfunned us all :( eheh;)

Aaah you're tooo kind!! I'm blushing now! :oops: :)