I'm Appologizing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlizzardOZ

Pro MetalHead
Sep 4, 2004
Israel
Just wanted to say sorry to Guardian of Darkness for calling him a 'fag' and to the other people I was rude to.

Hope it's ok. :wave:

Haha, I remember when Deron made DE do that, it was quite funny. Anyway, apology accepted, not that I've ever taken any kind of personal offense to anything anybody has said on this message board ever. Just stop being so bloody difficult, I really don't close many threads and the ones I do close have obvious reasons for it. I closed the Dark Funeral one because there'd already been about 5 in the past month and pretty much all of them deteriorated into stupidity.

Guardian of Darkness said:
Haha, I remember when Deron made DE do that, it was quite funny. Anyway, apology accepted, not that I've ever taken any kind of personal offense to anything anybody has said on this message board ever. Just stop being so bloody difficult, I really don't close many threads and the ones I do close have obvious reasons for it. I closed the Dark Funeral one because there'd already been about 5 in the past month and pretty much all of them deteriorated into stupidity.
Now when I read this, I see you'r pretty right.

I stopped complaining about it too when I figured GoD closed threads for pretty good reasons. I don't agree with everything he does, but I think he's a pretty good mod.

I commend you BlizzardOz... I don't know what thread or incident you're talking about but it's a rare display of humility and maturity I've seen on this forum (kudos to Guardian too as well for accepting the apology)...

Doubt you guys care what I think much lol but anyways :D

...fag

Deron asked him to apologise, I simply indicated to Deron that he kept making pointless threads. No offense was taken, I assure you.
Pointless to YOU, topics for others

Status
Not open for further replies.