I'm Baaaaaaaaack!

MikeyBong

Sep 22, 2004
OK, I'm sticking around! I want to sincerely thank EVERYONE who replied to my "Goodbye" post!!! I honestly didn't think it would get that kind of reaction! I thought a few people might respond to it, but that for the most part it would go un-noticed. I guess I was wrong about that!
So, if you'll forgive me for not keeping my word to leave here, I promise to play nice!
Again...THANK YOU!!! Here's to ya'll--->:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

No problem but I may not be able to trust anything you say from here on out. MikeyBong probably isn't even your real name.

As a matter of fact, I come from a long line of Bongs starting with my Great-Great-Great-Great Grandfather Smokey Bong! :lol:

OK, I'm sticking around! I want to sincerely thank EVERYONE who replied to my "Goodbye" post!!! I honestly didn't think it would get that kind of reaction! I thought a few people might respond to it, but that for the most part it would go un-noticed. I guess I was wrong about that!
So, if you'll forgive me for not keeping my word to leave here, I promise to play nice!
Again...THANK YOU!!! Here's to ya'll--->:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I didn't say goodbye, i knew it!!!!!, your a very important person here Mikey :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

Mikey Bong cant coment more than he has because of contract issues. Sorry..... couldnt resist it. Please dont let a little joke turn into a debate.

I'm glad Mikey decided to still be a part of the Anthrax "family." Seriously, I'm glad you stayed. I and the rest of the ladies would have missed you dearly.

Reactions: MikeyBong