Uncle Junior I'm sorry....

I don't apologise for anything and I want him to leave too. He's demonstrated a complete lack of social intelligence as well as general intelligence, and I really don't see any chance of redemption as I, and I feel many of the other posters on this forum, are gonna have a hard time taking him seriously anymore.

I mean we got told that it was gonna be "cool" a few topics ago, and since then theres been topics with massive pictures of his dogs boner and it doing a shit.

WTF?

Öwen;8414177 said:
I don't apologise for anything and I want him to leave too. He's demonstrated a complete lack of social intelligence as well as general intelligence, and I really don't see any chance of redemption as I, and I feel many of the other posters on this forum, are gonna have a hard time taking him seriously anymore.

I mean we got told that it was gonna be "cool" a few topics ago, and since then theres been topics with massive pictures of his dogs boner and it doing a shit.

WTF?

Loosen up Mr. Grumpypants, there's a corner over there where you can go have your period :D

Loosen up Mr. Grumpypants, there's a corner over there where you can go have your period :D

Pfft. Screw the corner, I'm gonna go steal small childrens balloons and pull faces at blind people. Only through other peoples suffering can I achieve an equilibrium of happiness. :p

But, in all seriousness, I havent been out the house in a month now and its contributing to my state of growing unrest with the e-world and just about everything in my proximity. :erk:

Öwen;8414177 said:

WTF?

Most people do settle down and get taken seriously, this has happened to loads of guys who are now regulars and post some great stuff.

Öwen;8414285 said:
But, in all seriousness, I havent been out the house in a month now and its contributing to my state of growing unrest with the e-world and just about everything in my proximity. :erk:

Jesus dude, do you have leukemia or something? :loco: (if so, then :erk: )

Nah, I live in the countyside.

Its a two mile walk and two bus rides to the nearest town, and every fucker I know is on holiday somewhere nice just now. So I'm bored senseless.

Crikey, I don't know how you survive without a car! Then again, I did, but that was cuz I got my parents to drive me to the train station, which fortunately was pretty close :D GET A CAR YOU BUM (or a motorcycle, or at least like a Vespa, fruity though they may be :D)

Yeah I would, but I really dont have the money to pay insurance, tax and for the car itself.

And the nearest jobs are, you guessed it, two miles and two busrides away :loco:

The guys that do the student loans have also fucked up my application this year and show no signs of fixing it so I'm penniless in that department too, so can't move out o_O

Looking back it would have been easier to just say I had swine flu or something :lol:

Öwen;8414451 said:
Yeah I would, but I really dont have the money to pay insurance, tax and for the car itself.

And the nearest jobs are, you guessed it, two miles and two busrides away :loco:

The guys that do the student loans have also fucked up my application this year and show no signs of fixing it so I'm penniless in that department too, so can't move out o_O

But hopefully you have a cabinet full of the good stuff at least ? You know, Talisker,Caol Ila,...that stuff.

this fight got lame, back to the original point

DIEEE UNCLE JUNIORRR!!
Simpsons_torch_mob_sm.jpg