I'm Back Bro's!!! The return of the T-man!!!

Yeah, I tried to download that program yesterday and when I got to the part where I had to install it it said that I was missing some software and it wouldn't let me. So needless to say I didn't bother with it because I have already had enough problems in the past with my computer as far as viruses go. I am so paranoid about viruses that I didn't even want to download soundclick because I already fried one of my work computers and I will be damned if it happens again.

Your drums playing kicks some serious ass Steve!
The song is cool, even though I find the intro a little bit long assed but it´s ok! Very interesting piece of music! The way it´s cut off sucks balls but that´s the Soundshit´s fault!

johnnieCzech said:
Your drums playing kicks some serious ass Steve!
The song is cool, even though I find the intro a little bit long assed but it´s ok! Very interesting piece of music! The way it´s cut off sucks balls but that´s the Soundshit´s fault!

Why thank you Johnnie....That was the guy producing the song who did the long intro to our song. He is a really cool guy and I thought it added something different and cool to the song. Have you listened to faceless yet? That is the more meat and potatos metal song. We don't pull any punches on that one and kept it short and sweet and as brutal as we could.

Sidenote since alot people seem to like Implosion the most I am going to try again get the full version on Soundclick....So we will see

Cool I just tried again to convert the whole Implosion song and post it but it still would only let me have 8:32min again on soundclick. Oh well :Smug: I don't think I will bother posting any of the other songs because they are all over 10 minutes long. Unless you guys don't care that it will only be partial songs. Tell me if ya want to hear them( or some of them that is :loco: )

Cool...I'm looking foward to hearing the complete version..

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Cool I just tried again to convert the whole Implosion song and post it but it still would only let me have 8:32min again on soundclick. Oh well :Smug: I don't think I will bother posting any of the other songs because they are all over 10 minutes long. Unless you guys don't care that it will only be partial songs. Tell me if ya want to hear them( or some of them that is :loco: )

I should be smart enough to read all of a post, instead of just skipping to the parts I like....But oh well, when in doubt......
:yow:

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Actually, I said in that post that I wasn't able to post the full version. Sorry T-Man. If you would like I can send you a cd?

Hey Hamster man....It has been a little to peaceful...I'll see what I can do to stir
up some shit....I just don't want to get thrown back into the hole!!

Arg_Hamster said:
Hello T-man, it´s been kinda quiet here, you didn´t miss much!