I'm back

Oct 13, 2003
NL - Gelderland
hi guys...well its been a whole while since i posted here but today i got a happy birthday e-mail from the forum so i thought well thats been a while lets post again.
i probaply nobody would remember me though...

but iv been to the Nevermore show at Graspop this summer and that really kicked as...hmm got nothing to say further...well let the posting mania start again

and how are you guys doing here btw?/?

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
hi guys...well its been a whole while since i posted here but today i got a happy birthday e-mail from the forum so i thought well thats been a while lets post again.
i probaply nobody would remember me though...

but iv been to the Nevermore show at Graspop this summer and that really kicked as...hmm got nothing to say further...well let the posting mania start again

and how are you guys doing here btw?/?

gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
Als Graspop je eerder te boven komt dan afgelopen weekend dan denk ik dat je iets gemist hebt .

Iris said:
gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!
Als Graspop je eerder te boven komt dan afgelopen weekend dan denk ik dat je iets gemist hebt .

mjah ik ben daarna naar siget geweest en toen bennik naar australie geweest en ben pas een weekje trug

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
mjah ik ben daarna naar siget geweest en toen bennik naar australie geweest en ben pas een weekje trug

Is ook leuk!
Ennuh Remy, da's gewoon hollandse nuchterheid.
Wij hebben dat feestje echter niet gemist! ;)

hey wait they dont speak that language in canada

if you want to know what we said go to google and search for translators... or however you spell that...but turn the words from dutch to english

Jeff-Loomis-fan said:
hey wait they dont speak that language in canada

if you want to know what we said go to google and search for translators... or however you spell that...but turn the words from dutch to english
Ben ça dépend, présentement j'parle un langage parler au Canada, mais ya quelques ignorants qui pourraient dire non.

AsModEe said:
Ben ça dépend, présentement j'parle un langage parler au Canada, mais ya quelques ignorants qui pourraient dire non.

I never really understood what the French had to do in Cananda....

Any answer would confirm, simply because i do not understand French.
and i do not want to, either.