I was raised better than that...

MH2586

Jan 29, 2004
New York
I dont wanna be all rude and just start posting stuff here being a new member and all, so I will introduce myself first. :D There's a forum for that on this message board, I know, :p but I think I'll be posting in this here Nevermore forum the most, cause I like Nevermore. :headbang: :p, plus I've been lurking around here for a while now, and reading alot of threads and stuff, and those of you who post here all seem pretty cool to me, from what I've been reading so far, so... I think I'll like this forum the best then. :p So anyway....hi :wave: I'm Mike. :D I recently got into Nevermore, a friend of mine downloaded "Believe In Nothing" and had me listen to it... I liked it, then I went to Century Media's site and found other Nevermore songs, and loved them so I got a few CD's. So far I just got Enemies of Reality, Dead Heart In A Dead World, and Dreaming Neon Black......I've been working my way backwards based on release dates of the albums. lol.... so I guess that would make Politics of Ecstasy next on my list If I continue the trend. :p So, anyway...I'll try to be as sane as this place allows I guess, :p I'll probably be around pretty often too so, lol. catch you all later then. ;) :D

Reactions: Carabeu
DarkNoise said:
anything?... no, we don't need that. not after last time.... I still haven't found every monkey from that barrell. Nor has anyone ever fully recovered their feeling below the ankles.
:eek: ..well...damn.. lol... I missed something, but thats ok.....i might not need to know, so no need for an explaination there. :p :D

BlackwaterNymph said:
Some of us were raised in a barn. Jeremy should be along soon. :tickled: Kidding, kidding. Welcome!! :wave: I'm Samantha
i think my brother was raised in a barn, but then then it might seem wierd that he was and i wasnt...or something. :err: anyway...Hi Samantha, :wave: and thanks for the welcome. :)

hey there Mike #2 (since Xenophobe is Mike #1)
welcome to the Nevermore board,

i dont know if anyone has told you yet....
but every new member should give everyone on the board free beers before they join, so....
go do your thing :D

enjoy your stay.

im Karen :wave:

Welcome to the board. My name is Will, and you may call me this as you wish. Every other regular here knows me by this. Don't mind the assholes, and you should be fine here. Enjoy your stay.