i'm doing THE GODZILLA BURGER for lunch today!

xfer

I JERK OFF TO ARCTOPUS
Nov 8, 2001
New York City
www.geocities.com
today is my last weekday in boston! so i'm going to lunch with a friend who works at BC and we're hitting up EAGLE'S DELI and eating the famous GODZILLA BURGER!

i've done it before and my picture is on the wall, but like 5 years ago when i had the capability of eating a whole pizza and not feeling sick. so who knows if i'll be able to do it today!

another kayo dot board poster has done this as well.

make sure youre high before you do it. Eating loads of food is much easier when high.

Be sure to take pics.

I had a pound burger this weekend too. and fries. and a beer. after appetizers of 3 potato skins, 5 cheese sticks, and 3.5 southwestern egg rolls. and then I had desert of cookies and cream ice cream, covered in white chocolate and milk chocolate sauce.

I guess that is what your reward is for being on a economically imposed starvation diet and people come and visit you and offer to pay.

man, i had wedding reception fare of some stuffed chicken, a small steak filet, small twice baked potato, and salad and felt stuffed for two days. i need to work on my metabolism. somebody order me those $153 pills.