i'm finally here !

dannee

The sky is on fire !!!
May 24, 2003
mevasseret, israel
Visit site
Hello everyone !

I'm new to join the board but as a matter of fact i'm not so new...

Here's the explanation:

I've found out about 'Skyfire' about a year ago. I had listened to 'Snakenet Metal Radio' while 'Dimensions Unseen' was played, and got totally shocked !, It had everything I love in music: energy, melody, atmosphere and originally. Very short after I've sent e-mail to Jonas (who turned into a really nice persion!) and got the whole album. 'Timeless Departure' is one of my favourite albums and a truly masterpiece imo. Since then, I read the board very often. I noticed that there're great people here from various locations. This forum has great quality posts, quality people and alot of fun and jokes, like a great forum should be. I would like to thank to Jonas, Henke, 'Shemir', 'Final Vision', 'Silent Downfall' and the rest of the people here who made the forum very enjoyable to read in the last year.

As for the new album, 'Mind Revolution', I've heard couple of songs of it, but still looking to buy the album. From what i've heard it's very original and supraising (Shapes Of Insanity !), I think it's really brilliant and not many bands can do such things nowdays.

That's it ! I'm happy to join the Skyfire family !

Greetz from Israel !

dannee

:eek: One of the lurkers comes out of the wood works!

But thanks man...it was fun uh...being here? :tickled:

Welcome though man, always great ot see new faces ( words? )

:tickled:
-Aborted Fetus

Thanks everyone !

As for israeli metal, dragonlady mentioned good bands, although Melechesh's members aren't israeli anymore, they had a big story with the police here in Jerusalem, they wanted to put them in jail, because they thought they're dealing with pagan and so ! Orphaned Land are really great band, they're playing werid kind of metal, it sounds like doom/death with melodies from the middle east, worth checking.

Another good israeli bands:

Acropolis (progressive metal, www.acropolisband.tk)
Eternal Gray (death metal, www.eternalgray.com)
Solitary (melodic/death metal, http://www.heavymetal.co.il/solitary)

There're mp3 files on all the website..

guess i just haven't seen a large amount of people in the places i frequent from the middle-east o all knowing neal :tickled:

..and, lest i forget myself, welcome dannee :)