Im Finally on the Soultone Artist Roster

That's a pretty good bio, Bizarro!

I think it sums things up rather well. It's funny. I never knew you actually recorded albums with your previous bands. I always figured you had recorded a ton of demos! At any rate, I don't know if this is the case for all of the artists on the Soultone website, but I wish that your pictures could be enlarged so that folks could really see the setup. Aside from that, I think it's cool.

With that said, good luck getting those drum tracks done! You and Dustin are in for quite a session!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert

Well, I would blow up the pictures, but seeming how I didn't actually get any good ones at the show. I took still frames from video of my solo. They didn't look too pretty all blown up.
By the way there are already hiccups in the recording.... We're having hardeare issues :erk:
-Bizzaro

That's a pretty good bio, Bizarro!

I think it sums things up rather well. It's funny. I never knew you actually recorded albums with your previous bands. I always figured you had recorded a ton of demos! At any rate, I don't know if this is the case for all of the artists on the Soultone website, but I wish that your pictures could be enlarged so that folks could really see the setup. Aside from that, I think it's cool.

With that said, good luck getting those drum tracks done! You and Dustin are in for quite a session!

Stay metal. Never rust.
Albert