i'm going ghetto and leaving the crashing to them

Tide In Mind Out

ct_thrash
Mar 5, 2002
i leave tomorrow night on a greyhound bus bound for dallas. 2 day trip. can't WAIT to straddle myself over the "toilet" while bracing myself against the walls:loco:

ct_thrash said:
i leave tomorrow night on a greyhound bus bound for dallas. 2 day trip. can't WAIT to straddle myself over the "toilet" while bracing myself against the walls:loco:

have a great trip !!!
if you don't mind me asking how much does such a long trip cost nowadays on Greyhound?

thanks lurch.
a one way ticket for such a trip costs $70 at least a week in advance. any closer to the departure date and its about $150 i think.

hahaha yeah chicks have like, shame and stuff when it comes to public toilets. I rarely even use an ass gasket to take a dump, even in rest stops in Arizona where I had to arm myself with two knives.

Have a good trip!

thanks!!

i have no problem with public toilets. but in greyhound buses its just a pit of piss and shit, and it sloshes around. there's always a lot of liquid on the toilet seat :erk:

and again I am eating ... this has to be the darndest thing ... how does this always happen to me when I am on RC ... :loco: :lol:

Well that I can understand. I've never used the bafroom on a bus, although I used to pee on my friend's giant SUV all the time. :D

I used to clean terlits at Kmart right, fuckin' chicks would stand up and take the meanest shit they could muster which always landed on the fucking floor. One time some bitch somehow succeeded getting her shitstained chones in the terlit, but NOT THE POOP! WTF!!!

God damn that job sucked.

OY! At 17 years old I didn't exactly have a bulky resume, know what I'm sayin?!

In truth I didn't start cleaning toilets until I had been working there for over two years, I got demoted after yelling at the store manager. Dude was an asshole. :loco:

ct_thrash said:
gross!! the toys r us bathrooms had its highlights too, when i worked there :yuk:

My boss cornered some kid in the bathroom, who had pocketed Pokemon cards at the height of their popularity, right after he had tried to flush them down the toilet. Both my boss and the kid were assholes. :Smug:

circus_brimstone said:
My boss cornered some kid in the bathroom, who had pocketed Pokemon cards at the height of their popularity, right after he had tried to flush them down the toilet. Both my boss and the kid were assholes. :Smug:

geigh:p

circus_brimstone said:

Remember Pogs? Pogs slayed! (Especially when it evolved into playing for quarters) :Spin: