i'm going ghetto and leaving the crashing to them

so it was a regular shitfest then?

Reminds me of school, what with the inept roofers that have been redoing our building since fucking september (it shouldn't take that fucking long). They've gassed us out of the building with tar fumes at least a dozen times (putting the tar melter underneath the fucking air intake for the building).

AND TODAY!!!! they're done roofing (and there was much rejoicing)... so they had to empty the porta-potties.... and did it right below the air intake. So we got wonderful outhouse stink pumped through the fucking building, at first they evacuated the building cause they thought it was a gas leak.

FUCK THE ROOFERS!!!!

"Remember Alf? He's back! In pog form."

The big trend I most enjoyed was Magic: The Gathering, thus proving my dorkdom especially since I was like 16 when that shit started. :dopey:

Hell, even I played Magic, and I'm the nerd that hates fantasy stuff other than software games and books.

One Inch Man said:
"Remember Alf? He's back! In pog form."

The big trend I most enjoyed was Magic: The Gathering, thus proving my dorkdom especially since I was like 16 when that shit started. :dopey:

Lol Magic the gatherers would be ostracized at my school. But it's o.k since we had a "Star Trek" club where they would feel right at home.

SO GHETTO. i had to take a bus from MD to DC, where i transferred onto a bus straight to dallas. right as we got into DC the bus was shot at through the window. just a random shot! the bullet didn't fully penetrate the window luckily!
then it was 2 days of crowded discomfort and a weirdo next to me swooning the entire time while making random moaning sounds :yuk:
got here this morning at 6:20, but my bag wasn't under the bus! neither was another guy's who i'd ridden with all the way from dc. we put the bags under there ourselves so where the hell were they?
i waited at the dallas bus station til 8 this morning. there was a bus from atlanta the bag could have possibly been put on by accident. that bus came. no bag. there was a bus from memphis that it coulda been on as well that came at 11:55, but i left to go home and shower. came to the library with intentions of leaving soon to go back to the station and gripe. but then the memphis station called me and said it had accidentally been left there and that they're sending it on the next bus. so at least its coming! can't get it til midnight tonight though. :Smug:
only my brothers know i'm back. and my bedroom has a freshly dead cat in it (i knew she'd been sick)...but why must my room be used as a morgue? why? :yuk:

ct_thrash said:
SO GHETTO. i had to take a bus from MD to DC, where i transferred onto a bus straight to dallas. right as we got into DC the bus was shot at through the window. just a random shot! the bullet didn't fully penetrate the window luckily!
then it was 2 days of crowded discomfort and a weirdo next to me swooning the entire time while making random moaning sounds :yuk:
got here this morning at 6:20, but my bag wasn't under the bus! neither was another guy's who i'd ridden with all the way from dc. we put the bags under there ourselves so where the hell were they?
i waited at the dallas bus station til 8 this morning. there was a bus from atlanta the bag could have possibly been put on by accident. that bus came. no bag. there was a bus from memphis that it coulda been on as well that came at 11:55, but i left to go home and shower. came to the library with intentions of leaving soon to go back to the station and gripe. but then the memphis station called me and said it had accidentally been left there and that they're sending it on the next bus. so at least its coming! can't get it til midnight tonight though. :Smug:
only my brothers know i'm back. and my bedroom has a freshly dead cat in it (i knew she'd been sick)...but why must my room be used as a morgue? why? :yuk:

:erk: