OFFICIAL POWER QUEST TOUR DIARY

just in rome today we actually got here last night and went out for the best pizza ever, the firewind guys kindly paid for the meal too ... we then went to an outdoor bar for cocktails and beers after midnight for kiwi steves birthday drinks ....the strange thing is tomorrow in milan its flippi from Angra bass player birthday and previously on the 5th march it was Petros bass player of Firewinds birthday

we are looking forward to tonights show as the venue is great and there are already many people outside

:headbang:

I don't suppose anybody from the PQ touring party would be able to pick me up a Large Angra hoodie as I did'nt have money for one in Paris.. I'll paypal the price + postage if anyone's able to do so.. Thanks :p

Hi Manuela (great to meet in you Paris :))

Ahh :( I don't think I'd manage to squeeze into a M one lol, but thanks anyway :headbang:

Well we are all back home now.....me and Simon our merch man arrived back in Southampton late last night after dropping off Kiwi and Manuela in London and dropping off Firewind's drumkit for them. Full tour diary coming when I have typed it all up for ya!

Tour Diary,

Today, we played in Minneapolis, Minnesota under the promotion of The SwordLord -- the biggest power metal dork we've ever met. It was a great show and afterwards, he took us to one of his movie theatres and we watched American cinema until our eyes bled. It was easily the best stop on the tour and we can't wait to be back!

---

Oh well, I can dream, can't I?!

Nathan "The SwordLord" Block
The Biggest (and Tallest) Power Quest fan in MN!!!