Power Quest Tour Send Off

Blessed Night Child

SheWolf Warrior
Sep 18, 2002
Lebanon, Tennessee
www.myspace.com
:wave: Hey PQ,

I just wanted to say that I hope the tour is a great success and send you off with a caring farewell. Steve, you will be missed badly here on the forum. :cry: All of you have a pleasant trip and return to us safely.

We love you,

BNC=Mary!!!!!:headbang:

Thanks guys. We had a great time at the underworld last night despite being let down by our stand in guitarist Phil at midday yesterday. So we went as a 5 piece and that will be the situation for the whole week!

Apparently Nick Cave was in the front row!

Symphony said:
Thanks guys. We had a great time at the underworld last night despite being let down by our stand in guitarist Phil at midday yesterday. So we went as a 5 piece and that will be the situation for the whole week!
Yeah, what was all that about? I mean, you performed admirably with the single guitarist, but then I thought I saw Sam on the tube when I was heading home. So if he was there, then why wasn't he up on stage? Or did I just see someone that looked like him? Either way, a fantastic show, and you were *far* better live than I was expecting. I look forward to Friday...

Oh, and who cares about Nick Cave? There was a fit bird in the front row that was far more interesting :)

Symphony said:

Bogus dude, what exactly happened? I can sympathise with bandmates flaking out at crucial moments, oboy I can :erk:

Hope the tour kicks ultimate ass!