OFFICIAL POWER QUEST TOUR DIARY

Damn I can't even describe how envious I am. Sounds like such a perfect gig!

Any photos?

"Perfect Gig" is a pretty accurate description of it, best day of my life I think.

I'll have photos developed in a few days, I think that majority are of me and Angra though :lol:

PQ are such top guys and absolutely rocked Paris, I really hope that this tour opens up Europes eyes to them, genuinely :headbang:

Setlists????????
just back from my jaunt to the shows in Bordeaux (where I got lost in town and missed the PQ set) and Toulouse (where I managed to arrive in time)

PowerQuest (the same every night)
Find My Heaven
Sacred land
Edge of Time
Magic Never Dies
Neverworld

I've never heard 'em sound better than I did at Toulouse - the crowd were awesome too.

Firewind
No idea

Angra (Paris)
Unfinished Allegro
Carry On
Nova Era
Voice Commanding You
Waiting Silence
Wings of Reality
Z.I.T.O.
Heroes of Sand
Ego Painted Grey
Percussion
Nothing to say
Angels and Demons
Rebirth
Course of Nature
--
Spread your Fire

Angra (Bordeaux)
Unfinished Allegro
Carry On
Nova Era
The Voice Commanding You
Waiting Silence
Wings Of Reality
Z.I.T.O.
Heroes of Sand
Ego Painted Grey (excellent!)
Percussion (all the band playing drums) - like the intro to Carolina IV
Nothing To Say
Angels And Demons
Salvation: Suicide
Rebirth
The Course Of Nature
--------
- Spread Your Fire
- Happy Birthday Angra (In French) - sung by the crowd
- Smoke on The Water (Deep Purple)
Rafael on vocals, Felipe & Edu on Guitar, Aquiles on Bass and Kiko on drums
- Come Together (Beatles)
Kiko on vocals, Rafael & Edu on Guitar, Aquiles on Bass and Felipe on drums

Angra (Toulouse) ... approx

Basically the same as the night before except they definatley played Acid Rain and I don't remember them playing Salvation Suicide. I was too busy taking photos to keep track of the setlist.

Unfinished Allegro
Carry On
Nova Era
The Voice Commanding You
Waiting Silence
Wings Of Reality
Heroes of Sand
Z.I.T.O. (all the band playing drums)
Ego Painted Grey (excellent!)
Percussion (all the band playing drums) - like the intro to Carolina IV
Nothing To Say
Acid Rain
Angels And Demons
Rebirth
The Course Of Nature
--------
Spread Your Fire
Smoke on The Water (Deep Purple)
[Apollo & Rafael on vocals, Gus and Felipe on guitar, Aquiles on Bass, Kiko on Drums]
Happy Birthday Angra (In French) - sung by the crowd
Come Together (Beatles)
[Kiko & Apollo & Alessio on vocals, Gus and Edu (& maybe Raf too) on guitar, Aquiles on Bass, Mark Cross on Drums]

They did the covers etc in Paris as well, although without Alessio onstage :eek:

Firewinds set included the first three songs off of Allegiance, Fire and the Fury, and something about the devil.. I think

Bordeaux and Toulouse kicked major ass! Incredible response from the crowd at both shows! We surely made a lot of new friends on these two nights. Will produce a more detailed report of the past few days very soon. We have had a distinct lack of internet access lately.

All 3 bands are getting on like old friends...a really great package of bands and friends....oh yeah, Steve W dyed his hair red today in Portugal!

lisbon

we are at the venue surfing the web in the next door office

its been so hot today, awesome weather, we have been playing football. I think tonight we are using Angras drums as there arent enough mics for 2 kits etc se what happens the show must go on

just going for sound check now:headbang:

Hey seems you're having a great time! Say "Hello!" from me to my great teacher Andrea...See you at the Alcatraz in Milan...Rock on! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

I'm sure the pictures will be coming very shortly...as will a comprehensive tour diary. Currently chilling out with Gus G in a hotel room in Santiago de Compostella.....and son I have to try and find my way back to the bus which is the other side of town! lol!

Me and Gus eventually went for dinner in town....it is a real highlight of the tour that PQ and Firewind are mixing so well and not just hanging out with our own bands. After I found my way back to the bus Bob, me and Simon our merch man went out for some food and had a cool time.

Currently in an internet cafe in santiago.....

Cool show last night in Santiago, despite the crappy weather. Rained all day and all night. This update coming to you from Bilbao just before Angra start soundcheck. All the guys are in good spirits and looking forward to playing another kick ass set tonight!