I'm growing "Dan Swano" hair

mattcira

The Eighth Enocian Key
It came to my attention recently that Dan Swano has dreamy hair. You know the type, the feathered metal legend parted-down-the-middle flowing in the cool autumn breeze hairdo that makes the women swoon.

In efforts to increase my standing on the badassery index, Dan Swano hair and shiny boots must be added to my arsenal.

My reasoning is two-fold: First, being at the elder age of 31, I am starting to identify an increasing large forehead. This means by age 35, I will be SYL-level bald. Secondly, I recently frequented the Pearl Room in Mokena to see the Suffocation show. It was engrossingly evident that long hair was a prerequisate in order to full out "rock".

I am at level-two hockey mullet stage at the current moment. I'll post pics and updates in the coming weeks.

haha he does have dreamy hair!!!

growing your hair is great, mines most of the way down my back. you wont regret it, i hate having short hair. plus i look retarded with short hair.
just stay strong. it may look a bit silly for a while (mine did for about 3 months) but itl'l work itself out, eventually it'll get so long that any odd curls or flips will disappear :).

welcome to the club, dan swano-president

It came to my attention recently that Dan Swano has dreamy hair. You know the type, the feathered metal legend parted-down-the-middle flowing in the cool autumn breeze hairdo that makes the women swoon.

In efforts to increase my standing on the badassery index, Dan Swano hair and shiny boots must be added to my arsenal.

My reasoning is two-fold: First, being at the elder age of 31, I am starting to identify an increasing large forehead. This means by age 35, I will be SYL-level bald. Secondly, I recently frequented the Pearl Room in Mokena to see the Suffocation show. It was engrossingly evident that long hair was a prerequisate in order to full out "rock".

I am at level-two hockey mullet stage at the current moment. I'll post pics and updates in the coming weeks.

Yes! Do it! Thats a grand idea! Dan hair + Dag beard = unrivaled badassery levels.

So The Pearl Room, aye? You go there often? I'm there all the time, as (of the bigger venues) they get nearly all the good IL shows. Sadly I missed that one, due to financial reasons. Going to the Finntroll or Sigh shows coming up?

Yes! Do it! Thats a grand idea! Dan hair + Dag beard = unrivaled badassery levels.

So The Pearl Room, aye? You go there often? I'm there all the time, as (of the bigger venues) they get nearly all the good IL shows. Sadly I missed that one, due to financial reasons. Going to the Finntroll or Sigh shows coming up?

I'll be there for both shows, more than likely. A friend of mine is the sound guy there and he runs fronthouse for the bands that don't have a touring soundguy. I go to all the shows when he runs sound, usually. Then after the shows we party like Rhinos at Maximus! NOT! Novembers Doom is playing with Sigh too, so I would have gone anyway! But yes, I will be there.

Just look for a guy with a stage-two hockey mullet.

Oh yea... and you really missed out at the Suffocation show. Those guys are 100% awesome. After the show Frank and the vocalist from Lapura went into Maximus and were hitting on girls in their death metal voices... LAFF RIOT! Frank is a badass. Can't wait to see Suffocation again on the Carcass tour.

it's not so bad. i find this to be a pretty mellow forum. no intense discussions/arguements but its not terrible threads or anything. its mostly on topic. i dunno, just my opinion

and on a side note, this is my 700th post :):):):)

I like this forum. It is very mellow and laid back unlike a lot of band forums. It's kind of just a general place to bask in our own favorite music and post news of ANYTHING going on in the Dan Swanö world. All of us know more than one of us, right? And we all want to know it all.

This forum actually fills a purpose unlike most of the other forums since the Swanö bro´s actually post here now and then,i think it´s very cool of them,if you want to know something about coming or old releases you just have to ask and they´ll answer.