I'm home...

Disgustipated

Cynical.
Sep 22, 2005
Melbourne, Australia
After being overseas for 6 months I came home last Monday night.

I spent 5 months or whatever in Östersund, Sweden, and then went backpacking around Europe for a month. Went to Hamburg, Amsterdam, Wierum (tiny town way up north in the Netherlands, where my family comes from), Rotterdam, Paris, Rome, Pisa, Venice, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich, Füssen, Berlin, Weimar, Trondheim and Stockholm. Also visited some other random places in Sweden, mainly the Jämtland area.

So yeah. I will post some pics within the next 3 hours, which is about how long it will take me to upload 5 on my shitty conenction.

I didn't catch many gigs at all. Saw Everygrey and Dismember at Storsjöyran. And also Björn Rosenström. Oh, I also saw some German rap/rock band in Munich. I have no fucking idea who they were, where I was, or how I got there.

Highlight for me was probably Rome, or Weimar which is a small town in Germany. There were also some great views in Füssen though, which is where Schloss Neuschwanstein is, the castle which inspired the disney castle. Eh the whole trip was pretty darn cool actually.

Disgustipated said:
Weimar which is a small town in Germany.
weimar is close to bad berka where party-san open air is held, you should have timed your trip better so you could have gone to the festival