I'm in a bit of a dillema right now

white shoe

May 6, 2003
Visit site
I want to buy a CD but I have no clue what to get. I was thinking of Strapping Young Lad their last one but then had second thoughts. Also Anathema jumped to mind and some others. What would you guys suggest on getting that came out perhaps 2003 or something that's newer.

fuck all that shit. get;
Provenance "Still at Arms Length" it is fuckin awesome.

SYL is good too...I love that shit as well.

I would take any Unique Leader release over SYL. I had thought about adding a few more quick things that I think are better than SYL so now I'll just add one more.

Anata - Under A Stone With No Inscription

This thread has reminded me that I need to sell my SYL albums.

Psycroptic are a brilliant band... I'd reccomend them.
Others I suggest (if you dont already own them):

Agalloch - The Mantle
Zyklon - Aeon
Naglfar - Sheol

Yeah like you (the thread starter) said I'd suggest getting Anathema - A Natural Disaster.
Kamelot - Epica is a good buy if you like power metal that isn't just a taka-taka-taka 60-minute bass drum fest.
You should check out Dredg - El Cielo while you're at it too.

Well I already have Agalloch - The Mantle and Kamelot - Epica from which both are fantastic in their own way. Well I've written names down on a paper so I'll be going out soon to check this shit out and I just hope I don't buy too many cd's now :(

Edit: I've just listened to the mp3 sample from Into Eternity and I must say I like it a lot and the singer somehow reminds me of Helloween's a while ago :Spin:

ShroudOfDusk said:
Naglfar - Sheol

That one is great, but other than that, why don't you pick up Satyricons Volcano or Dimmu Borgirs Death Cult Armageddon... That is if you like Black Metal.