A Guess on the new tour setlist........

I can't really comment on the new songs, because I don't know how they sound or their length.

As for the old songs... "Nectar" and "The Twilight is My Robe" were rehearsed for the Lamentations Tour, I'd love to hear one of those live sometime. Drop "Deliverance", play "By the Pain I See in Others" instead. Keep "The Drapery Falls", it's their signature song, they almost have to.

Play "Epilogue"!!!! That would be the best encore... the traditional "Demon of the Fall", followed by an amazing version of "Epilogue"... they could do it justice with Per on hand.

I think "Dirge for November" in its entirety would make an AMAZING performance, and they've never done that one live... I know it's not too popular of a song though, so I don't expect it. :-\

Rahan said:
The setlist:

01- Black Rose Immortal
02- The Moor
03- Godhead's Lament
04- New Song

05- The Leper Affinity
06- April Ethereal
07- When
08- New Song

09- The Twilight Is My Robe
10- Blackwater Park

Encore

11- Deliverance

And I'm one fucking happy man ... :headbang: :headbang:

Change BRI to a new album epic (too damn long to play in concert), exchange The Moor for Godhead's Lament, slip Closure (how has noone else mentioned this???) in after Leper Affinity, and put Advent before Twilight (which shall be replaced with In Mist) and ILL be one fucking happy man....Opeth may die of exhaustion, but what a concert!

ps. if they still stand, demand To Bid You Farewell as Encore #2

I have been thinking.. and although this will never happen and cannot happen... it would be EXTREME!!! if they would play the entire albums of Orchid, Morningrise, My Arms, Your Hearse, Still Life, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, and Damnation. They are all great... some songs are better than others, but it's still Opeth.

Memnon-D said:
I have been thinking.. and although this will never happen and cannot happen... it would be EXTREME!!! if they would play the entire albums of Orchid, Morningrise, My Arms, Your Hearse, Still Life, Blackwater Park, Deliverance, and Damnation. They are all great... some songs are better than others, but it's still Opeth.

ugh.