Im new, heres why Im here

Anti-Everything

tell me the fuck
Oct 10, 2003
Chicago
Visit site
Because Opeth fucking owns me.

A buddy gave me bwp earlier this year and although I liked it, it took several listens for me to grasp how unbelieveable they are, ever since then Ive been relentlessly searching record stores for their older releases. Before that though I was a huge huge Extol whore and after I got bwp I decided that Extol = Chevy, Opeth = Bently on dubs

Æ

werd. how bout those cubbies
hbang.gif

Dude, I got sucked in the same by the same album. I heard a song on digital cable radio's metal station and went out to get an album. The only one the store had was BWP. A few listens and I started circling the drain. I was shocked and stoked to learn they had 6 more albums (and an Iron Maiden cover). They will be touring North America again in early 2004. Go check 'em out because I think they will return to playing heavy stuff after a Damnation/soft-stuff only tour.

Id give my right testicle to go see them and Extol together, but Ill pass. Hopefully Extol will return to Cornerstone this summer and Opeth tours the US and Ill get to keep my nut.

It's cool here 'cause there's HMVs everywhere and they usually have every Opeth album and tons of other metal albums. I bought Necrophobic - The Nocturnal Silence there the other day, which some GD-posters were surprised to discover.