I'm Not Ashamed To Say.....

Crying during an Opeth performance? Bunch of sissies...:p What are they (Opeth, the gods) supposed to think of that??? Crying you do at home in your easy sofa... not en plein publique. Because I hate people crying next to me during a great gig. Worst are people singing along... next time I'd probably shoot them. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Nina
Crying during an Opeth performance? Bunch of sissies...:p What are they (Opeth, the gods) supposed to think of that??? Crying you do at home in your easy sofa... not en plein publique. Because I hate people crying next to me during a great gig. Worst are people singing along... next time I'd probably shoot them. :rolleyes:
:lol: I wasn't crying and reaching out to touch them like some boy-band fan! I just got tears in my eyes and tried not to look around so no one would see me. :) However, I admit to being one of those damn annoying singers. :p

Originally posted by Moonlapse
They're never gonna play Moonlapse Vertigo... Mike said it himself *sob*... :(
Why not? I must have missed that comment. Any particular reasons for them leaving it out of the setlist?

NP: Trans-Siberian Orchestra - Beethoven's Last Night

I was disappointed too :(
By about 2:50 into the song, the first thing that came to mind was "wow, this would be just fucking great live."

Oh well, I'll be happy enough when they come to Australia.

go listen to backstreet boys or westlife you fucking pussys you can go cry there.

Since when did opeth get all these fucking progressive fans or pop fans ?
BAAHhH

why??

anyway, if i did shed a tear, it would probably be during Bleak. don't know why, but that one. man, i hope i can go to the 19th show!

When they Played Credence and A Fair Judgement there was this special groove in the crowd, it was a unique moment, and it was worth the trip, Overall the Athens show was amazing...

@Metalman- I'm almost 39 and happy to know that I'm not the only one that feels the same way.
I know it's an impossible, but if they play "In mist she was standing", I'm pretty sure that tears will follow. What the heck I'll cry just because I'm gonna see 'em for the first time. I live in L.A. area and they play also in Santa Ana, so I'll be in both shows. I only wish my wife and 2 kids would understand...Oh well.

@Divine intent- I usually don't talk this way, but go fuck yourself with a scissor and then have hemorroids. If you don't feel the way we do. Too bad!!!!

I cried when Edge of Sanity opened with my favorite song of all time, "Twilight". I guess I'll cry when Opeth plays their material for me, and just me, in a few months time.

And I SO hope they'll play APRIL ETHEREAL and THE MOOR!

I get this tingly feeling just watching live vids of Opeth.. I'll probably collapse in a heap of pleasure when they make it onstage..

No matter what songs they play, they'll blow me away, I'm sure of it. Hope I'm not going in with too-high expectations.

Gonna get me some good pics too, I hope (if the Opera House doesn't confiscate my camera..) - I just emailed their manager for permission. We shall see.

@CPA: It's great to see that some people are still in touch with their emotions, and that some things, however trivial they may seem to an outsider, still hold a precious place in our hearts.

damn.. got me thinking about the show again!

I'll probably never be able to see Opeth live. I missed them on the BWP tour, and they'll probably never play Dallas again....let alone Oklahoma City or Tulsa.

Originally posted by Nina
I've never been to a concert but I'm very sure that I would just hate it if somebody next to me would sing along!:mad: and maybe shoot him, yes...