I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne!!!

Originally posted by Jayde
All I'm saying is that you people who are saying she's a whore for the music industry, you're wrong. She won't even let them dress her up for photo shoots.

I hope your not saying her 'beauty' is natural then. Its not. That much is obvious. And ok, if she does write her own stuff, good, but what audience is it geared to? Whats her influences? She may as well let pthers write it for her.

Originally posted by Jayde
It's funny, you're the same person who said I WASN'T naive because I accept the fact that Korn could be making everything up for money.
So, just because you don't think it's true, I'm naive??
:confused:

Its because you are making the same mistake you were making before i talked to you about korn: asuming you can know for a fact that anything she says is true, and not just crap made up to make records.

Originally posted by Izzy Junior
There's nothing to be proud about when you get famous for playing pop music. Nothing at all. That music is garbage, and I'm sure even Avril herself knows it.
Argh! This is just plain and simple bullshit! Just another person that thinks the music he/she listens to is better than other...

Originally posted by Downfall
Argh! This is just plain and simple bullshit! Just another person that thinks the music he/she listens to is better than other...

Don't try to be tolerant or anything. Admit it: Metal is the best form of music, it's that simple! :D

No it isn't. It's grown up men and women trying to sing like newborn babies and guitarists covering their lack of profession with massive amounts of distortion. It's speed where there should be creativity and lyrics about negative things in life because the writers are incapable of seeing the positive things. I think the last is the most severe of the things above: Why do some people voluntarily represent 'evil' instead of something positive? I have seen few exeptions where this can be understood, but in the majority of the cases - oh, please.

I do like metal, but it sure as hell isn't superior to anything!

Well she-it, let's all be raving fags and listen to avril then. I don't see that music as emotional in any way shape or form, and I think sadness is a much deeper emotion to tap into for music than anything else, and some metal bands, and many other bands in general do that very successfully, and the mainstream avril loving public can't enjoy or comprehend it.

Originally posted by IanDork107
yeah, I'd bone the fuck out of her

avril.jpg

Xrated.gif