I'm obsessed with Avril Lavigne!!!

hehehe, that chick looks like she's 12!
I'm not into her kind of music, but has anyone thought maybe she's just doing what she wants to?? I dunno, I suspect her record label probably has a fair bit of say in how she makes music. Dunno, I'm am not qaulified to really comment on the matter.
In any case, I'd rather listen to Alarum.
Which indeed......

I am!!!!

yeah . reidiculous. Her eyes are all black rimmed, and no its not lack of sleep. Her hair is perfectly straight and no its not luck. Her body is great and no, its not a turn on.

Static, no offence to your sister :p

Yes, she needs a stiff one for sure, and I'd be happy to throw one her way, but....

she's and obnoxious self-centered beatch who needs to grow up, and also, she doesn't really know how to act like a lady and that's kind of a turn off.

I'd still bone her though..heheh

Actually, the record label DID give her per-written stuff to play, but she didn't do it. No matter what you think of her music, it's HERS, she wrote it, she performs it. She doesn't lip-synch onstage, althought maybe she should (it's BAD)

All I'm saying is that you people who are saying she's a whore for the music industry, you're wrong. She won't even let them dress her up for photo shoots.

Originally posted by Jayde
Actually, the record label DID give her per-written stuff to play, but she didn't do it. No matter what you think of her music, it's HERS, she wrote it, she performs it. She doesn't lip-synch onstage, althought maybe she should (it's BAD)

All I'm saying is that you people who are saying she's a whore for the music industry, you're wrong. She won't even let them dress her up for photo shoots.

She may dress herself, but have you seen what she wears? It's as bad as, if not worse than, what they'd make her wear. All that stupid pop punk attire, the fucking tie and spiked belt and stuff. Yuck. And she may write her own music, but it's just not good. It's cheesy little 6th grade pop anthems. No offense to you or anything, you can like what you want, and you like Opeth, so you're cool, but I'm not fond of her so called music.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
@jayde: you are so naive it hurts to watch

*turns away*

It's funny, you're the same person who said I WASN'T naive because I accept the fact that Korn could be making everything up for money.
So, just because you don't think it's true, I'm naive??
:confused:

Originally posted by IanDork107
She may dress herself, but have you seen what she wears? It's as bad as, if not worse than, what they'd make her wear. All that stupid pop punk attire, the fucking tie and spiked belt and stuff. Yuck. And she may write her own music, but it's just not good. It's cheesy little 6th grade pop anthems. No offense to you or anything, you can like what you want, and you like Opeth, so you're cool, but I'm not fond of her so called music.

That's excactly why I said that my post was directed towards the people saying that she just does what the record company tells her to do.

Originally posted by Jayde
That's excactly why I said that my post was directed towards the people saying that she just does what the record company tells her to do.

Well, if she's not a corporate puppet, she's certainly brainwashed enough to do something close enough to what they want that they don't mind.

She's still a sellout. I'll give her credit, she writes her own music. But she wouldn't be writing that shit if the record company didn't offer her millions to do it. And the only reason the record company offered her that is because of her looks. That's it.