im perplexed.. need girls' opinions

To get girls you need a certain attitude
like Morningrise says

Thanny you are gonna try to kiss me tomorrow so shut the fuck up bitch

well there are no girls online right now
no need to rush
besides,thanny was born with a pussy and he uses a cocktail weiner as cock,so "it" counts as a girl

manny you're too fucking obsessed with cocks and homosexuality, that in itself is not bad, you just got to admit it

I have never said I wasn't
I admit it
but you'll have to admit that for some reason you are looking forward very excited to meet with me

of course I am, my fists are eager to meet your face, but don't worry, we can be friends after it

well I sure hope so Thanny
because after the ass kick I am gonna give to you and public humilliation I don't want you to be all angry and upset

yeah I'll let you hit me a few times cause you're younger and smaller than me and I don't want to trash you too much

remember idiot that I am taller than you
you said it yourself
just for that I am gonna wipe the subway floors with you

hahaha you're taller by one centimeter, and you're a fucking stick, so you better be polite to me or I won't even let you hit me once.

just because you are a grease ball doesn't mean I am a stick
I am gonna fix your face and maybe try to make you handsome,fuckface

I am no grease ball, and yes you are a fucking stick, and please don't try to fix me, you couldn't even make a good work with your own face

hahaha
I don't need to
I was born handsome you fucking idiot
but I am gonna fix your fucking face with my boots
I was gonna wear my sandals but I suppose kicking your face with my boots is gonna help you more

if you were born handsome what happened to you then? did somebody beat the shit out of you before? that's funny cause I'll punch your face again tomorrow and I'll try to make it the way it was before, and you'll be kissing my feet for it

I'm gonna make you feel sorry for being such an idiot,you are gonna regret the day you first talked to me here after I leave you like a bloody pulp in the middle of the street
but you are gonna feel better because after I disfigure you girls will at least give you mercy sex
:lol:

Your nose is too big.

However, you know what they say about guys with big noses...*wink wink*

PS...HOLY SHIT I'M ON SOMEONES COOL LIST...WTF!!? :zombie:

nah, I'd rather won't take those girls away from you, life must be miserable enough for you being abused by everybody who feels like it