I'm planning a trip to Europe, where should i go?

hahah, what you are asking sums up the whole of Europe. Anywhere is fine, just don't go to Paris, they are the rudest assholes in the western part of Europe. Just save up a lot because the exchange rate makes everything almost 25% more expensive with the cheap $. For me, holidays in Europe never cost me much since all my family is in Europe and I have family in different countries.

FUCK Paris, those are the fag elite of entire Europe. Anyway, some bad ass places I'd recommend for what you said are Poland, Czech Republic, Ireland and Denmark. The rest of Scandinavia isn't as "high life" as one would expect. All these countries I've mentioned are very beautiful, lots of old old things you can see and good brew and food.

I have only been to Norway really, and Denmark & Sweden, but i would recomend Norway if you appreciate good scenery, and they get some good gigs up there....they have a cool culture/way of life. But when i go to Europe i plan on going to Poland, Ireland, Norway, Iceland, Scotland etc...Fuck man, try to check out as much as ya can!

No, no, wait everybodys talking about places, where is the most beautiful one? Where is Roma, where everythings having to do with alcohol and tobacco is cheaper if compared to the rest of european countries!?!?!? Come here, man! the right place to be, definately!

Italia is :headbang: I've been there for only short periods of time, you know to move on to Lugano where we go often in my family. I'm definately coming there for a longer time, man be sure!

I've been to Poland many times, and even planning on some more trips...a lot of really nice cities like Gdanks, Krakow (check out the old Jewish quarter, restaurants and all), Warsawa, Sopot...All that goes hand in hand with the FOOD and beverages, sheeet I'm getting the munchies already. Macho food!

Sadly I only visited Ireland once, but the time was fucking magic and honestly speaking, that's not only cause I was drunk 75% of the time. It's the entire mentality and feel of that country which I really love you know, it's also got a big pub culture so if you wanna go I recommend you to go with some bro's :headbang:

EVERYONE should go to Prague too, their food may not be the best but the beer ooh jaa, and the city in itself is fucking fascinating and beautiful, especially at night time where you see these big streets and such a Romantic feel to it, no wonder Euro is called the Old World:)

If you wanna go to Sweden you'll see some nice sceneries yeah, but overall it's a prtty dull mentality and people there, fuck I couldn't stay any longer than 4 months there. But if you wanna go you should go to Malmö aka G-Town, it's extremely multicultural and fun, has its own feel.

Denmark can be a shithole too, but check out Copenhagen, it's the fucking pearl of Europe, wolla habib...Not that I'm dissing Århus or Ålborg either :p But its a very charming country, kinda petite, you see an island like Fyn with all the nice nature and stuff.

NP: Genocya-Malevolent Rapture

Yeah Deadlioness, tell them, people always zip thru Belgium like we are a no man's land, they either go to Amsterdam or Paris, I don't see the fun in either one of these towns. That is for the better. At least when I go back I can stroll around in my old medieval city and see just a bunch of toursists. At least in Europe, you can walk in any typical bar and end up talking to the locals for hours. I had this experience in Ireland and in the Lake District. It made for some fun nights, walking home with a flashlight and only the dim moon to light the fields. Damn, I cannot wait to be there in July/August.

I traveled Europe many different Tours since 1987...............My Favorites:

Amsterdam, Holland
Prague, Chez.
London, England
Zurich, Switz.
Barsolona?, Spain
Paris, France
Colon, Germany
Warsaw, Poland
Madrid, Spain
Porto Bello, Portugal
Rome, Italy
Athens, Greece
Thesolinka, Greece
Osolo, Norway
Dublin, Ireland
Coast Of Spain
Monte Carlo
Milano, Italy
Stockholm, Sweden
Scotland

to name a few!

i have visited Italy and Scotland and i can say they both rule(italy for the pasta and scotland for castles :worship: ) i want to visit norway and ireland too.But if u want good food,good beer,good music and history obviously Athens is da place u r looking for ;)

Ahahahhahahahahhah! Man, Athens rules!!! I love the cheese you got there and your sauces!!! Yeah, Scotland too rules, Ive been there a couple of times and is really amazing...but one doesnt live eating the bricks of the castles....so I guess a place where is possible to eat the best pasta ever is better......ahahahhahahahahahahhh! Let me know if youre planning to make a jump in Roma sometime! Salute!

Belgar said:
Yeah Deadlioness, tell them, people always zip thru Belgium like we are a no man's land, they either go to Amsterdam or Paris, I don't see the fun in either one of these towns. That is for the better. At least when I go back I can stroll around in my old medieval city and see just a bunch of toursists. At least in Europe, you can walk in any typical bar and end up talking to the locals for hours. I had this experience in Ireland and in the Lake District. It made for some fun nights, walking home with a flashlight and only the dim moon to light the fields. Damn, I cannot wait to be there in July/August.

totally.
i dont understand people who go to Europe and skip Belgium.
i cant go to europe without going to belgium, at least for a weekend.
(plus i have friends there that would kill me if i wont visit, but hey, i would never miss it! great country !)
and what buggs me more is people who go to Belgium and only visit Brussels.
its a great city, but its not "the real belgium..."
just like Amsterdam is not the real Holland.....

Dead_Lioness said:
totally.
i dont understand people who go to Europe and skip Belgium.
Ahahhaahahah! I dont understand how much money and vacancy days they got to visit 20 countries everytime they come here!

AmonAmarthGR said:
i have visited Italy and Scotland and i can say they both rule(italy for the pasta and scotland for castles :worship: ) i want to visit norway and ireland too.But if u want good food,good beer,good music and history obviously Athens is da place u r looking for ;)
Fucking oath man, those Scottish castles I hear are brutal...I wonder if they're haunted too, if I'm doing a Euro roundtrip I'm gonna check out all the haunted place. Athens, I was there when I was a child, really loved it and I want to come back :headbang: