I'm planning a trip to Europe, where should i go?

Depends on when you will travel - try to check at least one or two festivals theis summer!! there are a few good ones in holland and belgium, as well as wacken, party.san, wff and mighty summerbreeze in germany.

belgium is anarchy imho =) everytime i go there i think they still wait for another german blitzkrieg, it looks like like a britsh suburb but only fucked up...=)
(sorry!) - but u can get drunk and smoked there anyway!

oh corpse i would recomend the big cities like london, amsterdam, vienna and prague!
ring of kerry in ireland is nice and sthlm too!! it all depends on the money you got - prague is cheap, scandinavia expensive...lisboa is a nice citym spain sunny and switzerland expensive as well (but allowed to smoke weed).
and if you are into drinking beer, of course you habe to test the different types of beer in germany...

well, unfortunately, i got accepted to college early, so mi trip has been severely hacked down to about two to three weeks, as opposed to months on end. i want to got to ireland and pay homage to the st james gate brewery, but it just looks like it wont fit in. i must go to sweden, norway and finland, mainly to see my relatives, and then, basically, it looks like germany and amsterdam for some debauchery. its too bad i cant stay longer, but im sure ill return to europe when i have more time.

Dead_Lioness said:
totally.
i dont understand people who go to Europe and skip Belgium.
i cant go to europe without going to belgium, at least for a weekend.
(plus i have friends there that would kill me if i wont visit, but hey, i would never miss it! great country !)
and what buggs me more is people who go to Belgium and only visit Brussels.
its a great city, but its not "the real belgium..."
just like Amsterdam is not the real Holland.....

so totally true...
Belgium rules....and Amsterdam sucks....and I dont say that because im from Rotterdam.
Love being in Antwerp...thats a place you must go and see. And if you there try to get a concert and the 'Hof ter loo'

:headbang: