I'm planning a trip to Europe, where should i go?

Patric said:
Man the more rainy and fucking grey it gets here the more I wanna go to you in Italia to cherish our passions...big time eating drinking etc :headbang:
Oh yeah! here its getting warm again, really nice! All these people who wants to go by cold places.....I wonder why the norsemen came to tent in Sicily instead...Ahahahahahahahahhaahhahhh! Maybe for the sun, the food, the women and the relax?:headbang:

OK everybody thats says holland suxx it really doesnt you can smoke pod alonng with the cops here :D well be carefull with public alcohol...been arrested for that :p
but atleast you wont get tired of walking up and down hills cause there are none :D but if you go for scenery i would say...germany...well south......noo wait i say whole europe but since you are going to europe why dont you go to japan or something like that like me :D CANT WAIT

Japan is a fucking beautiful country! Not the crowded cities but as you move by the countryside, there is really amazing!

yeah, i actually thought about japan, but there's no way i could ever afford it. im sorta depending on my family for places to stay and in japan i obviously couldnt do that. those norsemen got around...but not that far around

Sweden and Norway are the best, and Finland is awesome if you know someone there, to guide you around. Holland and Belgium are also pretty cool, but Germany beats them both in terms of nice people, great food, and rich history. Have fun in Europe, but don't bite off more than you can chew. It really sucks when most of your trip is spent in a car, or bus.

Holland reminded me of Denmark in some ways, well many ways. As for Ankara, it's where most people from my country go to have a vacation...or the Turkish tourist resorts otherwise, you know... Estonia isn't very high life but Talinn has a definite feel to it, especially the Old Town!

Tallinn sucks for metalheads... I dont like Riga and Vilnus either...
If u ask my opinion, well...

1) Czech (Prague, Brno - just imagine 3 glass of nice beer for one buck!)
2) Paris (my fav. town ever)
3) Stockholm (but not Avesta! cos who cares about country village! haha)
+
Amsterdam and Leiden (bio museum!)
4) Trondheim (fjord... nice piece of northern nature)
5) Madrid, Barcelona, Girona (Spain) + South France
6) Italy
7) Greece

Special : Iceland... very beautiful and special place! visit it in march when AA will play there! Double reason:)

ColdDarkNord said:
Special : Iceland... very beautiful and special place! visit it in march when AA will play there! Double reason:)
nice to have you aboard russian comrade! If you're looking for something different Iceland is one place to consider

I´m going to the Chech republic in april but will stay in Austria for most of the time

Djöfull said:
nice to have you aboard russian comrade! If you're looking for something different Iceland is one place to consider

I´m going to the Chech republic in april but will stay in Austria for most of the time

Hej Hej!!!

Anything with sport? Skis or snowboard maybe? U ever been is Vena before? Nice and boring town at the same time, well almost like all germany-ala towns for sure :) A bit expensive tho... but coffee with strudel is excellent there!
U gonna like Czech very much! Say me where you gonna live in Austria and I tell you what to visit in Czech (sometimes u need just half of hour for reach the nice town in Czech from Austria)

Dead_Lioness said:
of course ive been there.... i only lived there more than 10 years :hotjump: :loco:

;)
Rak rega.... what's the deal with you in Israel... what city did you live in? Tell me about it... :hotjump: :Smokin:

Beorn of MythOdeviL said:
Another nice place to visit is St. Petersburg.... it has places to see... ColdDarkNord will agree, I think....
St Petersburg Florida is nice for sure, make sure you visit the ghetto south of central ave. makes for nice insecure walk at night, while you are there you can also visit the loser stadium of baseball team devil rays.

I´ve been to St. Petersburg in Florida and yes got lost in some black neighbourhood I went to a Salvador Dali museum there

ColdDarkNord said:
Hej Hej!!!
Anything with sport? Skis or snowboard maybe? U ever been is Vena before? Nice and boring town at the same time, well almost like all germany-ala towns for sure :) A bit expensive tho... but coffee with strudel is excellent there!
U gonna like Czech very much! Say me where you gonna live in Austria and I tell you what to visit in Czech (sometimes u need just half of hour for reach the nice town in Czech from Austria)
nope no wintersports I´m visiting a friend that is an exchange student there and I was going to attend an Iced earth gig there but now it´s cancelled so No mercy festival will have to do gig-wise
my friend lives in some Turkish neighbourhood in Vienna
I´ve never been to Vienna before
I´m gonna spend one whole day in Prague) that´s for sure but I don´t know about small towns