Deutschland Trip

Looks liek your in a rather shitty predicament. Well I could fly from Chicag ot Germany (I was planning on going to Europe to visit family all over this summer anyway) I can easily kill some people steal their "flat" and then problem is solved. :) :)

Oh,a lot of funny people are visiting us - where can we hide?;)
Why don't you use a bike instead of a car?I just did it last summer to visit Italy - and it's cheaper (needs no gas) and better to the trees and so on :saint:

Originally posted by LadyCal
Oh,a lot of funny people are visiting us - where can we hide?;)
Why don't you use a bike instead of a car?I just did it last summer to visit Italy - and it's cheaper (needs no gas) and better to the trees and so on :saint:

do you think we could effectively tour around germany on a bike? :confused: besides, a car might be useful to sleep in, but it'd be kinda hard to sleep on a bike, unless you've got very peculiar habits. ;)
and i'm not that good on bikes, i might lose control and crash against a tree: so eventually the trees are happier if i drive a car, i guess. :D

rahvin. (run, don't hide)

Maybe it would be better using your feet?So everyone would have the chance to escape and you can stop before "meeting" a tree ;)
And there are many youth hostels in Germany where you can sleep.

1. My car runs the same without trees.

2. Youth hostels are a good idea for Germany, because there are quite many, they have decent prices for accomodation and are generally good standard. Where I live, the youth hostel is just 5 mins walk from city centre.

you're welcome here for a night, although "here" is a rather small town called Landshut, Niederbayern, with nothing much metal going on.
but if you're checking out munich, feel welcome to drop by since it's only a short trip by train or car.

and one piece of advise : do not drink kölsch, it's not beer.

pah! those guys across the weisswurst-äquator know nothing about beer! did you know oktoberfestbier only has 3% alcohol? pah! no wonder they can drink gallons of this water and think they're the drinking kings :)

Yeah those weisswurst-aquator bastards know nothing about beer. Damn them all to hell. Ill kill them all for you, and you can live in their flats when your in Germany. :p

@texasfriedcriminal: thank you! but remember that if you're not into metal you're not our friend. :p
chupi, now we have plenty of invitations and we feel like true celebrities on tour. (is a bus ok for traveling, ladycal?)

the few things about beer that are still unknown to us will surely be revealed during this wonderful journey of discovery. :)

rahvin. (let me out of this trap)

Could someone please stop Nick before he slaughters half the population of Germany?

He'll leave me unemployed dammit.

@texas: thanks, thanks, thanks (cried the leaders at the back)

soon come the tour!

hyena (tripping)

well, oktoberfest is for tourists ;)

be here in september to go to one of the many starkbier feste in the area, drink real beer and taste the awesome power of the ergolator!

honestly, all good beer's from bavaria :
erdinger weiße, könig maximilian weiße, wittman urhell, andechser dunkel, andechser doppelbock,... the list goes on and on.
just don't drink löwenbräu, it's piss.

Originally posted by TexasFriedCriminal
honestly, all good beer's from bavaria :
erdinger weiße, könig maximilian weiße, wittman urhell, andechser dunkel, andechser doppelbock,... the list goes on and on.

*scribbles frantically on beer-stained napkin*

this is all so very interesting. :) now i understand what foreign culture is all about. :)

rahvin.

THEN you should visit the ex-capital of germany, bonn. every year in summertime there's a huge openair BIERBÖRSE, which means there are hundreds, if not thousands of different sorts of beer to buy. well worth a visit.

what kind of malevolent entity conjured for me to be born elsewhere than a place full of beers every single day? :cry:

xenu, my dear lover, i curse you to the upteenth generation! *shakes fist in the general direction of the nearest galaxy*

rahvin. (more propaganda: www.xenu.net )