DT forum members meeting - maybe we can give it a shot?

well me and rahvin have met nearly everyday since september 1991, but thanks heavens this is no standard :)

hyena

Mhn, not that important, but I'll be nearby Turin in sept.
What about a Dt-forum-ppl-meeting by the sea, mhn italian sea...mhn adriatic side...mhn nearby my beach place...ok my house by the *clean* waters of adriatic sea (btw)?;)
Easy & cozy:), and cross-my-fingers soon in the arms of rahve (more Indian restaurant, pls!!!!) and hyena!!!
Bubububububububububububububububu!!!!

@atlantis: you're lucky i have no time to check if your bubu is a valid one. ;)
it's ok for september, i guess. i'm happy you're coming in the proximities, i was starting to dread having to travel to the seaside. :p

rahvin.

i love traveling to the seaside! if we meet after sept 10 and i become a central wanker, you'll get drunk at my expenses too - free drinks for all hyena's friends if hyena goes bubu!

hyena

I don't think that I qualify as a DT forum member, since this is my first post... But I'll be near Hamburg (I think??) from 1st to 3rd August (WACKEN!!).

No Hoyn you retard! You don´t qualify as a member :D ... And in wacken you will be so darn drunk that you wont be bleedin doin anything, but get drunker!...:D

BWAHAHAHAHA!

BTW Wellcome, I guess you will pay these boards a lot of visits? ...:)

-phyros

Well, yeah...;)

I hope too actually....:lol: but I don´t think there are _that_ many with the nickname Hoyn...:D

-phyros ( ärligt, kul att se dig Henrik, hoppas du huserar på fler ställen än In Flames bordet...;) )

Originally posted by Phyros
No Hoyn you retard! You don´t qualify as a member :D ... And in wacken you will be so darn drunk that you wont be bleedin doin anything, but get drunker!...:D

BWAHAHAHAHA!

BTW Wellcome, I guess you will pay these boards a lot of visits? ...:)

-phyros
1.) True.
2.) True - I'll probably just lie somewhere near a beer tent and puke and remember nothing afterwards :mad:

Jo, kommer nog dra mig hitåt lite mer nu... Damage Done är änna bättre än Reroute to Remain! :cry: Inte så lite heller...

Ja just det, åker du bil till wacken eller hur är det?

/hoyn

Originally posted by Phyros
Well, yeah...;)

I hope too actually....:lol: but I don´t think there are _that_ many with the nickname Hoyn...:D

Not that many, I guess :D

Ed Hoyn did not umpire for a long time. But he made his mark in a short time.

"Hoyn died in 1997 at the age of 78 and gave up umpiring before his 40th birthday. He was a local pioneer in the field, however, and has gained induction into the Butler Area Sports Hall of Fame.

Hoyn will be inducted during the annual banquet April 27 at the Butler Days Inn.

“This is something Ed wanted for the longest time,” said his wife, Ann M. Hoyn. “I’m sorry it’s happening after he’s dead.”

Hoyn is the third umpire to go into the Butler Hall. Former major league umpire Ed Vargo was the charter inductee in 1966 and David “Red” Parker was inducted in 1975
"

Hoyn.jpg

now that the day is getting closer, let me bump this one to see if someone's changed their minds and wants to participate!

hyena