DT Forum Members - Avatars

Do you want DT forum-members' avatars on one page?

• Yes, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page is a good idea!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page sucks!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

I think he would like hemp necklaces, don't know about John Mayer tho, is he like a gay-icon? Cos then I see my roomie going for him big time :lol:

He is a moron-icon. :lol: Mayer is this Dave Matthews ripoff "singer/ songwriter" of gimmicky pretentious music who is gaining popularity in North America. That "singer/songwriter" crap is gaining popularity here... *shudders* His music isn't that bad just not original. Oh yeah, he is also a real idiot and very arrogant. If your roommate is really that dumb, he probably would go for Mayer... :lol:

Edit: I just realised your quote about Mayer being a gay-icon was classic... :lol: :lol: I'm going to add that to my signature elsewhere, if you don't mind that is..

Sure, no problem, add as you will, it's not like I copyrighted it (damn, realize now I should do that to everything I say and I would be rich in no time... hmmm... nah...).

I think I should go update the avs page a little now, had an ok sleep and luckily now my roomies are not here, so I happy, except out of coffee cos I forgot to buy some, thats gonna hurt in the morning :eek:

Update:

avvillain.jpg
Villain

avnicktheclayman.jpg
NickTheClayman

magneto.gif
???
I have no idea who send this, this is the reason I wanted you to add AV: *your nick* to the subject field.

@LadyCal
Is your av supposed to be a gif animation? Cos What I have is 3 images that would make one and I can make them, but I would need the timings for the images?

Gotta send an avatar to Salamy, but I'm feeling quite lazy to do it. :p

@tlantis: I'm quite sober, querida.

|ngenius (Who knows how to appreciate his fellows)

Update:

avondeerik.jpg
Onde Erik

avdarkjester.jpg
Dark_Jester

Ok, quite a few people are wondering how to get the addy for the avs, it's quite simple, but some people don't spend most of their time on the computer, so I will briefly explain it:

1. Right click on the image I post of your avatar, this opens a menu.
2. Go right to the bottom, where it say properties, left click on it.
3. This opens a window with info about the image, 4th line from the top is 'Address (URL)', copy the address either by 'painting it, then right click and left click 'copy' ' or just write it down, make sure you get the http:// part as well.
4. Go to your profile, edit profile and either paste the address there (if you copied earlier) or just type it there.

Hopefully this makes my job a bit easier, so I don't have to PM everyone with the address.

Thank you for using Salmy's AV services, we hope you had a good ride and wish to see you again soon!

@all
sorry for not adding new AVs, at least |ng is still missing his, the site is up, but I can't connect to the upload server, so it could be that they are updating that or something... I will get the new ones up ASAP.

|ngenius bows respectfully to Salamy, duly grateful to the keeper of the avatars. :D

About my new "non-Futurama" avatar, well, hope no one will be disappointed, I'm still your robot. This new one is the cover of the most impressive TEN album (not advisable for tr00 blackies) :rolleyes: :lol:

For all those who're victims of their desire, Salamy has posted a pic of my impressive physical appearance. :cool:

|ng (The Robot)

@Onde Erik: Exactly! The main prize for you. It's one of my fave places in my city, and that pic was taken by my close friend Nuria, another wonder in the world, indeed. :)

|ngenius (Every day I spend my time drinking wine, feeling fine...)

It's cool. Thanks by the way. Hmm...mine looks so plain compared to everyone else's. Oh well. I don't feel like paying a professional to design my band logo.