DT forum members picture page?

picture page yes or no

• yep, that's what i always wanted. finally, i can find sleep again.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • nah, i don't wanna see all these ugly board people. it's already disturbing enough to just IMAGINE t

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Final_Vision
indecent proposals or indecent purposes?

Hahahahaha, don't be a liar, Melon, gotcha!!! Your mind betrayed you.

And that's fine, I'll go out to drink that coffee too, who'll pay it?

@Roy Jones: ... ... Oh, Puerto Rico, so I understand it now...

@At The Gates: Maybe yes, maybe no :p
You need to get that self-esteem a little bit higher though, you look just fine :)

@|ngenius: Who invited you? :p
I guess men should pay for the coffee, that's the more gentle thing to do ;)

@Mel: Seems it's gonna be crowded after all :rolleyes:

Ah, if nobody invited me... I won't. Have fun without me, I'll... I'll... play chess against myself. :cry:

|ngenius (a great performance by his side... or not)

What's wrong with men on this forum? They keep crying all the time and they are breaking my heart! :cry:

@|ng: (see? I'm learning fast! ;) ) Nah, you can come too.... I wouldn't like you to be playing chess against yourself, it would make your brain blow while trying to be smarter than your already smart self, who became smarter while trying to win you, and then we would have no more catalan robots in this forum :( So you can come too.... :)

Siren (the one who brings them out of sadness or the one who makes them sad? :confused: )

ok! I'll take my camera....I know I haven't been invited, buuuuuut since a catalan robot attends the meeting theeeeen I'll have to play chess with him and let the camera do the rest....I don't even have to watch it live, it's just at home when I'll have my personal party ;)

fathervic (feeling dirty....oh yeah! :lol: )

Originally posted by FatherVic
I don't even have to watch it live, it's just at home when I'll have my personal party ;)

fathervic (feeling dirty....oh yeah! :lol: )

hmm mastermelon, what exactly is IT! Were all just going to get coffee..........right? :D Ill bring the chess board tho, dont want |ngenious to play with himself :lol:

YOUR ALL BANDWAGON JUMPERS!

:mad:

Originally posted by Siren
@At The Gates: Maybe yes, maybe no :p
You need to get that self-esteem a little bit higher though, you look just fine :)

@|ngenius: Who invited you? :p
I guess men should pay for the coffee, that's the more gentle thing to do ;)

@Mel: Seems it's gonna be crowded after all :rolleyes:

I was only joking. I am pleased with my appearance actually.

theres a live version of Stephen Kings popular book/movie IT? And its playing wherever we are going to get coffee?! Wow good deal.........;) :lol:

Then why the hell do I study mortuary make up??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can't stole my role!!! :mad:

It's the goal of my life!!! :cry:

so! you siren make up final_vision in a clown way (though that means we'll have to kill f_v previously)

fathersolomon

hmm come on Siren what the hell are you studying???????? Paidagogika or sth??

:eek: :eek: crowded????? then i am not coming!!! *shy*
and damn isn't there any way to get rid of men??????:confused: :p
i was joking fellow male posters :)

~Mel~ (who will become a celibate -yeah sure:p - and will skip Friday's exam...hehe ta klassika (=the usual stuff) :rolleyes: )

Mel check your pms my dear :D

And if you reveal any of the words I entrust you with in my writings, I shall cast the trollish curse upon you! :) :D

Originally posted by Melancholia
hmm come on Siren what the hell are you studying???????? Paidagogika or sth??

:

Yeah...tell us already Siren...does it have something to do with malakas? :D

c'mon! that's not fair....now the troll knows and the rest not!!!!

you're a bad siren.....you should get eaten by a shark....yeah! one evil shark.....

fathervic (feeling sharky)

:eek: :eek: very evil of you papiVic!! now i will never tell you :D
(i'm joking dear Siren,i'll keep the secret and enjoy seeing all these naughty men dying from curiosity :devil: )

nananana i know sth you don't know,i know sth you don't know :p :p