DT Forum Members - Avatars

Do you want DT forum-members' avatars on one page?

• Yes, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page is a good idea!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page sucks!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
@atlantis nope its working (and very chupi :hotjump: ) :p

@rahv ah yes I remember those days, now that she is back you must raise the sword again and be the almighty protector :p

nope, it's not working and it's chupi. :p

@atlantis: blademasters are not allowed pleasure gardens, they tend to get lost in them like tortoises. have you seen my cabbage leaf?

@final_vision: now that's a good reason to stop the "those were the days" remarks. ;)

rahvin.

ok, i just cross-read the thread... so wat i got was that i have to send my avatar-pic to salamurhaaja so he places it on his webspace... but how do i actually tell UM that the pic on salamurhaaja's page should be used? in the options menu?

vc (lazy)

Ok, I will be hosting some new pictures today, but first...

Important announcement:
Would the owner of the Magneto AV please PM or e-mail me with your nickname so I can host it.
LadyCal, sorry I haven't hosted your picture or AV yet, I have been real busy lately :mad:

Originally posted by VultureCulture
:lol:
seemingly someone just can't await to get the new avatar...
:zombie:

Otherwise ok, but drop the capitals back to lower case, I never use capitals in file names and this server is case sensitive :)

Too many friggin typoes (just had a deja vu, of writing this), I think I need to get some sleep.

Originally posted by VultureCulture
darn. well, it was worth a try ;) thanks!
p.s. i hate case-sensitiveness

You should learn to love it, it makes your password (if letters only) twice as hard to guess ;)

(Of course my windows password is not only case sensitive, it requires 12+ letters, non-alpha/numeric characters and capitals along with lower case letters, needs to be changed every 21 days and has a minimum age (aka you cannot change it until you get the old one back. But this is just me, paranoid, cos I have morons for roomies :mad: )

:lol:
Somehow I get a feeling I won't try any of that with my roomies, I think the other one might like the site tho, _he_ likes pink, go figure :lol:

I'm re-visiting the board's picture page (hosted by the kind Salamy), and I've got a message for women: MAKE ME YOURS!!! I'm wondering about the good appearance of the women of this board. They are close to my good-looking physic. :D

|ng (Pride, pride, pride...)

Edit: Atlantis, wanna see a pic of you without photoshop re-touching. :p

hey..
I just wanted to say that I'll be on vacation(London) a couple of weeks without the ability to connect to the internet.
But i'll be back:)
Take care and enjoy the rest of the summer!

Farewell fellow boardmembers!

/Johan(Trying hard not to get sentimental;) )

@silentjohan see ya soon ma friend :headbang:

@|ngenious ah indeed, but when are we to see a pic of the catalan? I actually went to dig up the pic from the old picture thread but the attachements are no longer there :cry: and i found the post with your pic! hehe.

That was a really good thread too....too bad none of the attachements work anymore, also too bad people like Skald arent around much anymore, he was a really good guy.

I miss Skald too. Sometimes I see him lurking on the board, but he seldom posts anymore... :cry:

@Salamurhaaja: Your roommate likes pink? :lol: Does he also like hemp necklaces and John Mayer? (<---just related to a weird thought of mine). I don't think it would be a good idea to show him that page... but I don't think he would try any of the stuff. The abstract painting one sounds cool... :lol:

@|ngenius: I can't make anyone mine as I live in the middle of nowhere... Where is your picture anyways?

@Silentjohan: see you later. Have a great time... :)

Originally posted by mousewings
@Salamurhaaja: Your roommate likes pink? :lol: Does he also like hemp necklaces and John Mayer? (<---just related to a weird thought of mine). I don't think it would be a good idea to show him that page... but I don't think he would try any of the stuff. The abstract painting one sounds cool... :lol:

I think he would like hemp necklaces, don't know about John Mayer tho, is he like a gay-icon? Cos then I see my roomie going for him big time :lol: