DT Forum Members - Avatars

Do you want DT forum-members' avatars on one page?

• Yes, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page is a good idea!

Votes: 23 88.5%
  • No, hosting DT forum-members' avatars on one page sucks!

Votes: 3 11.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by Aglarion

The pop up window is there because Final_Vision is hosting his avatar on sharemotion.com. Looks like as if the file is password protected.

Actually, so is atlantis. But I already hosted F_V's av on my site, so when he gets back he should use that and the pop up will be gone.

@Rahvin
quit your whining, would you rather not have UM at all?
It should be ok now, liquid2k seems to work fine :)
And the reason hyena's av is not showing up, is cos she hasn't changed it to the one I am hosting yet.

You can see it because your sharemotion password is saved in your browser(at least I think so). We still can't see it but get a pop up window asking for the password instead.

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja

@Rahvin
quit your whining, would you rather not have UM at all?

i'm actually a bit scared of ultimatemetal's downfall due to problems with avatars. i think i can endure many difficulties just in order to have the site up anyways. ;)

rahvin.

Originally posted by Aglarion
You can see it because your sharemotion password is saved in your browser(at least I think so). We still can't see it but get a pop up window asking for the password instead.

Mhn, so what should i do? Cross my heart and hope to die? Bomb sharemotion without a cause, just to share the pain?Say goodbye to avatars?Cry?Sail on silver wings through this storm that fortune love may bring? Kill rahve (just to do something different:))?

sigh
a/

Originally posted by atlantis

Mhn, so what should i do? Cross my heart and hope to die? Bomb sharemotion without a cause, just to share the pain?Say goodbye to avatars?Cry?Sail on silver wings through this storm that fortune love may bring? Kill rahve (just to do something different:))?

sigh
a/

Send it to Salamurhaaja ;)

And sorry about the shared web site thing dinit think it would cause any problems :(.

Originally posted by poet

Send it to Salamurhaaja ;)

And sorry about the shared web site thing dinit think it would cause any problems :(.

Yes: I'm Salamurhaaja, I solve problems;)

It's ok, anyway, dnt worry. I'll figure it out. Don't know how, but nevermind- it's summertime, after all:)
a/

killing me sounds like a good idea. :) it's certainly a tad less annoying than this constant popup thingy. :p

i'm always in favour of my own murder, provided it's being perpetrated on an equal rights basis, from the deserving to the deserving, in silent heartfelt unison.
or whatever.

rahvin.

@atlantis: Yes, please, send it to Salmy, i hate seeing the pop-up thingie :D

Edit: same goes to everyone hosting his avvi on sharemation. :)

sorry for any trouble I caused, I fixed it earlier this morning. Thanks

:)

edit: Thanks to Salmy for hosting my av, you rock man :headbang:

Originally posted by Siren
@atlantis: Yes, please, send it to Salmy, i hate seeing the pop-up thingie :D

Edit: same goes to everyone hosting his avvi on sharemation. :)

Oh, of course. And without asking Salmy his agreement, I guess.
Mhn, I don't know why, it sounds to me like an abuse of discretion, I wonder how come......;)

Ok, I will sit and wait:D

Rahve: I won't kill you. Unless you do it yourself- in that case, pls give some fun. We always kill the ones we love, isn't it?;)

a/

@atlantis
If you want I can host your av, just send it to my email in the signature :)

@all
Same goes for anyone who need his/her av hosted, just might take me a while to get to it during the week, since I have to work.

i still see the popup every time... :confused:

@atlantis: no, i just mean to hurt the ones i love, otherwise the fun is over much too soon. we can reach some sort of agreement where you get to torturing me daily leaving this poor dwarf barely alive, but still the dwarven part would sound slightly sick. :p

rahvin.

Originally posted by rahvin
i still see the popup every time... :confused:

Should be fixed by tomorrow, she still has the address for sharemation in place of the av, thats why the pop up still appears.

I have received information from the payed service on the prices and so on. I think I will get this service shortly, I am currently looking into a new job, so this may slow it down some, but anyway.

About this service 81euros/_year_ with 6gig/_month_ bandwidth, that should be more than enough for both the AV site and the Picture site. They also allow external linking.

So all in all, looks like a good service and also damn cheap, notice the price is for a year!