DT forum members meeting - maybe we can give it a shot?

You mean to tell me you guys would actually tell your parents that you're leaving for Europe? I'm sure you could sneak out :p
Its only a hop, skip and a jump away anyways!

Gums (wishful thinking, bud)

thanks to all who said i'm not that ugly after all: this was a positive boost to my self-esteem. :p

@kovenant84: but me and hyena, we're not a little known band from sweden. ;)

rahvin.

are we? or aren't we? i haven't read the previous posts therefore it all makes very little sense to me. we should be called "the dwarf and the bubu" or something.

hyena

now i've read the posts and i am about to shoot myself - not because we are no swede band, but because NOBODY IS COMING! what a horrible moment. i reckon that this has to do with the fact that so far it was mostly North Americans responding to the thread and I really didn't "forerun" (yeah right, rahvin!) them coming, but what about the others?

hyena

:bah:

You all should make a pilgrimage to Gothenburg ;)

Anyways, I might come, and I might bring a friend, who actually have posted here once...:) That gives, well... Four drunken DT fans in Hamburg?

-phyros ( working )

:hotjump: i like this! make it 5 if blade can come (so i get to know his real name)

hyena

i would like to point out that the dwarf does NOT get to abuse you when you are drunk.

hyena

well, it's not even necessary. drunk dwarves just black out, they're not any serious danger.

hyena