DT forum members meeting - maybe we can give it a shot?

I would come, but don't have the money for it right now, besides I wanna go to Finland when I do get the money, sorry guys :rolleyes:

I know, it sucks...

Anyway... I figure if I get my sister to come along (she'd like the idea of pissing around in Germany for the day) I'd get away with it.

Its either that OR...

describe this forum until my parents paralyse with shock, then run before they can stop me :p

I don't think I fit in the "member" thing, too bad I won't be in Kbh on august.
I am so sorry, I cannot join the crew:(
I hope I'll meet some of you in Sweden, sooner or later.

Later, maybe, than sooner.

Enjoy, anyway
a/

@atlantis: 232 posts cannot be in vain. ;)
however, there's a lot of fun options for ppl who would really like to see what rahvin and hyena are like. just clarify your predicament and we'll see what can be arranged.

rahvin. (kicking bu and taking down the names)

Just realised the 12´th ain´t such a good date to go abroad, especially if you live in Gothenburg... :p I guess you all should come here instead...:D

-phyros ( will attend to the DT gig )

oooh... thanatos, fuck you :)

[i know he's got nothing to do with this, but still :) ]

hyena

Sorry, but no way in hell I can make Germany, but just wait maybe two years and you'll have me on your doorstop in Italy, Rahvin, or maybe even Hyena, ready to make your life reeeeeeally miserable...nothing like a drunk law student turning up at 2am to piss people off :lol:

I might be in Hamburg that date - what a funny random :D
Even if nobody knows me here, maybe I could show you around or something... if I´m still alive the weekend after Wacken! Though I´m still wondering why you are not meeting one week earlier at the Wacken festival itself ;)

we're in Lindau one week earlier so we can't be in Wacken :)
anyway, don't worry if you don't know us - after four drinks it will not be making any difference anymore :)

hyena