DT forum members picture page?

picture page yes or no

• yep, that's what i always wanted. finally, i can find sleep again.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • nah, i don't wanna see all these ugly board people. it's already disturbing enough to just IMAGINE t

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters

Malaclypse

Oct 18, 2001
the guys from the opeth forum did it, and since i have a spare domain i might as well put up a picture page of the DT forum members...
ye or nay?

Nah, I think the picture thread was enough.
I know I wouldn't put my face in any picture page, but then who am I to say.
Maybe those who want to put their faces on can make a picture page, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

OH! of course yes, I want to see some faces....even I fear that when I see some, all what I had imagine will get ruined!
and well I at least post some different angles of my eye, which is the one you already have been introduced to! :D

Originally posted by Final_Vision
yep, make the damn fan pic page Niklas! :D

i sometimes get called things like "god", "master" or even "supreme genius"... but "niklas"? woha, thanks man! :D

anyways, the results so far are quite unambigious (thats the word the dictionary told me...), so i'll set it up.
please email your pics here. be sure to add your nickname.
the pics will be shown on http://www.muted.de
so far there are some old pics of dynamo 1999 on it, but they will be deleted.

p.s. but please only .jpeg

umkay, the first version with 2(yes! two photos!) is online right about now.
question: i have defined the formatting and background image in a seperate style sheet file. but when i refer to a single .jpeg file i do not have the possibility to attach the stylesheet as i could do if it were a normal .html file. fact is, i don't wanna make a single html file for each member, but if i link to the jpeg directly, it has white background, isn't centered and so on.

anyone got a solution?

and gimme more pics! thx @ phyre so far

why not making a .js that opens a new window with the specific bacground, without the border????
it would open the same window, without existing the html...and the window content will have the format as the main page...that easy....
other thing would be putting thumbnails and doing the onmouseover effect on a part of the page, so no need to get new window (even on small monitors that would just look like crap!)

well I guess vulture would prefer just to be one....eeeeeven though if he decides to put more than one per dude (and so, on .html per person) the I would offer myself to help him in the process of making that....if needed of course!

i already HAVE a picture of mine posted, it is my avatar (or is IT me?) because i don't want people to be too disappointed when they see me live... but i guess i'll take part in this page when i find the time to do so. oh come on malveux! we want to see you!;)