DT forum members picture page?

picture page yes or no

• yep, that's what i always wanted. finally, i can find sleep again.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • nah, i don't wanna see all these ugly board people. it's already disturbing enough to just IMAGINE t

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
@malveaux: that's what ugly ones keep saying ;) (j/k)

@phyros: we could even give you the Golden Keys of the region, even we never found out where's the lock :p

fathervic (shaken not stirred)

btw, I thought astarte would provide us with some stuff, which other way I must be forced to attach here!!!! (*cough cough*)
;) :cool:

@phyros: we could even give you the Golden Keys of the region, even we never found out where's the lock

:eek: really? I am Soooooooo gratefull! I will give you...hmmmm... A guided tour of Gothenburg in return...:D

oh! one day I'll need it!!!!
/me writes phyros offer in his Owe notebook!

fathervic (determined to get to Sweden someday!)

only thing i was disspointed with regarding astartes pic was she wasnt a baby polar bear..........but she is a very good looking human :D

Uh..........ill send a pic of my ugly mug to Vulture..........ill do that after im done posting among these people.........er polar bears.............er something......

good old lads there :)

@astarte: ok, I'll stop threatening now...you deserve that :)

fathervic (who found on threatening a multicultural ally)

sorry man for the delay, but the last days have been quite busy for me, as are the next. i recieved your pic already and i think i will put it up either this night or on sunday. keep lookin', they will be on for sure at the beginning of the next week.

apologies,

vc

ok it's done.. but i know why they wouldn't put you up...

you sent me a pic in 1600x1200!
i want internet-suiting pictures, not posters! :D
anyway it's a bit smaller now. but you have taken the lead on biggest picture (before->24x kb, after> 23 kb)
and sorry i could only put up one...

some people on this board are just too good-looking... :rolleyes:

/me runs off

Ill go snap a pic of myself here in a sec.........but my biggest suprise is melonman, look like an old man! On top of that I suspected you to be a floating quarter of a head, but avatars are deceiving.........

Originally posted by Siren
/me chokes, coughs, takes a deep breath

Siren :p

i know i am good looking, but i need someone (preferably female) to match my standards :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I love the picture website! The guys here are all gorgeous!!!
Any of the guys interested in coming to Edmonton? :lol:
*Meep*

As for me, I may have to do a website project in March or April that involves making a web page and scanning pictures. I'll send one of the pictures then... if that happens. They won't be that accurate since I will be dying my hair dark blondish-brown soon. :)