dt forum members pictures page.

uhm i dunno the translation of wear off :( it's like gone away? if so, no, not really, yersterday then i've been awake until 8 a.m, took a sleeping pill, slept until 12 a.m., and then went to bed at 6 am and woke up at 12...i guess if i keep it like this i'll die sometime in the next 4 days

"wear off" = when the effect of an alcoholic drink subsides, yeah, kind of "goes away". ;) (and please dont tell me mountain dew isnt an alcoholic drink, that was just a joke)

Its strange, DT forum seems to be a magnet for people who have problems with insomnia. But Id say its internet itself, teh insomniacs refuge, hehe.

Yes, it is. Thats probably the cause of your sleeping problems, the tiredness of boredom is the worst thing in the world, because it drains all your mental strength, but it doesnt make you sleepy. On the contrary, it makes you wake up at 3am shit-scared of nothing. Been there, dont want to come back, so I try to keep myself busy.

Keyy said:
Hey i do too wake up in the middle of the night screaming shit-scared for nothing, like noises or just feelings! It' prety freak.

Then maybe you are about to have some "fun". Take it easy, do some sports just to keep moving and get tired, you need endorphins, so do something about it. A nice depression is the other way.

I dont wake up in the night, but this past few weeks, I had problems getting asleep, and always when I really have to wake up the next day. And the more I cant fell asleep, the more it gets on my nerves and the less i can sleep. Thwn it makes me feel really crappy. And sometimes i just have some weird feelings or mood that comes, I dont know why, and I cant really tell how I feel. It is pretty much disturbing and annoying to have mood swithes like that for no particular reasons.
Maybe it is because i have some important things that I must not fail and important decisions to take now, and I cant stand the stress.

marduk1507 said:
Then maybe you are about to have some "fun". Take it easy, do some sports just to keep moving and get tired, you need endorphins, so do something about it. A nice depression is the other way.
Uhm i don't think that is the problem, cuz it happens regardless of how tired i am, how hyper i've been, how depressed i've been. So i really don't know, and that freaks me out.

Dark Silence, i guess that if you have important things to think about, then it's normal ^^ It's not like that all the time, just periods, right?

I'd say though we should move the conversation ^^

Keyy said:
Hey i do too wake up in the middle of the night screaming shit-scared for nothing, like noises or just feelings! It' prety freak.

stop taking pictures of yourself where you look like that. :p

actually, speaking as the local expert on all that is not sleeping and night terrors, i'd say you're probably having bad dreams that are blocked out of your memory. the solution is: never sleep again. ok, i'm just being mean. the solution is to live with it as best as possible.