DT forum members picture page?

picture page yes or no

• yep, that's what i always wanted. finally, i can find sleep again.

Votes: 36 78.3%
  • nah, i don't wanna see all these ugly board people. it's already disturbing enough to just IMAGINE t

Votes: 10 21.7%

• Total voters
Originally posted by VultureCulture

i know i am good looking, but i need someone (preferably female) to match my standards :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
<--- How about me? :) I am attractive and very smart (I graduated from high school at 17). I can also sew, clean, and do laundry, too.

BTW -- Edmonton (the one where I live, there is one in Britain) is in Canada. We have a large mall and a lot of liqour stores. It is also very cold here.

Originally posted by Final_Vision
Ill go snap a pic of myself here in a sec.........but my biggest suprise is melonman, look like an old man! On top of that I suspected you to be a floating quarter of a head, but avatars are deceiving.........

so I assume I'm on the site already....
well I'm not 17 as you are, and if I look old is because I've been feeling old for most of my 22 years....but well now I feel "lik ett barn"
And yes, I normally float around with much less weight, but I thought for the pic I should use the rest of my body, in order not to upset you all!

fathervic (quarter and a half)

the page is helping me to see the truth... Melancholia is not a troll, FatherVic is not just an eye, Phyros is not blue, Phyre looks exactly like this :D emoticon, VultureCulture is not solarized, i'm not Angelina Jolie nor a furry seal, etc..
i still wonder if |ngenius is really a shiny robot....

well, actually i wasn't expecting FatherVic to be an eye but i was surprised by the lack of a glass of Coke around :eek:

Astarte (just adding another one to a long list of pointless posts)

really? Huh, I dont think I had the unpleasure of seeing our catalan friend..........well seems I must dig through the archives ;)

well I have some pictures of him, but it wouldn't be polite from me spreading here....but I'll pick on him till he sends one for the site :)

Originally posted by Final_Vision
and weve still yet to see a picture of you mouse :D

Yes, you must all wait (perhaps forever) and guess about what I look like.

Originally posted by FatherVic
so I assume I'm on the site already....
well I'm not 17 as you are, and if I look old is because I've been feeling old for most of my 22 years....but well now I feel "lik ett barn"
And yes, I normally float around with much less weight, but I thought for the pic I should use the rest of my body, in order not to upset you all!
]
You look great! :)

Originally posted by mousewings

I can also sew, clean, and do laundry, too.

excellent! :lol:
but canada maybe is a bit too far for just stopping by. and i can't get there by motorbike :cry:

thanx mousewings.....that's why I keep telling me all the day, all the day, on and on, on and on......*twitching left eye*

fathervic (histerically after all)

:p

Originally posted by Melancholia
*whispers to astarte* "there's a pic of |ngenius somewhere in the picture thread,but don't tell anybody i've told you"
:)
hehe right.. but he's not a robot :rolleyes:

~Astarte~ ( :confused: )

/me runs to the page :rolleyes:

/me sees she's not there

*sigh of relief* :D

Siren ;)

:lol:
maybe i'll ask mark if he has some backup of the days when you had your pic in the picture thread :D

:lol:

Nope you won't :p

*me offers a big amount of money to VC behind his back* :D

well, if its behind his back he wont see it, at any rate, ive already taken the liberty of downloading the pic and sending \out masses of files to EVERYONE on the net.......im sorry siren it had to be done!:devil: